Hairstyle DLC Incomplete?

+
Hairstyle DLC Incomplete?

Hi, at the barber, I don't see the hairstyles that look like DLC picture (attached), am I missing something?

Attachments

• Hair.png
    Hair.png
    344.2 KB · Views: 3,071
Hairstyles and beard dlc

Ok isn't there supposed to be the heart piercer, the love bringer and yokelicious hairstyles in the dlc pack but when I go to the barber there not available

As much as I love The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, I'm not a fan of either gold release DLC (looking forward to the alternate look for Yennefer though). By the time I figured out how to use GoG's silly platform to enable the DLC I already had better gear, thereby rendering the Timerian items useless. Checked out the different beard and hairstyles, didn't really like any of them over Geralt's default appearance. Tried to uninstall the B&H DLC only to discover that it's a save-binding DLC (unlike the Timerian armor set DLC). That wouldn't be so bad....if my game didn't start having frame drop issues (think lag spikes except due to frame rate rather than latency) after installing the Beard and Hairstyles DLC. Game ran perfectly fine at near-max settings before I installed it. The frame drop issues aren't making the game unplayable, they're just extremely irritating. Rarely happens during combat; mostly happens while running from Point A to Point B. Always happens during cutscenes, but only here and there (also on other games; something to do with lights and shadows, have yet to figure out what).

But at least now I know that once I complete the main story and up the difficulty for a fresh start that I'll need to uninstall the DLC before I begin that new game.

@CDPR: Any chance the Hair and Beard DLC could be unbound to saves; just reset Geralt's appearance back to default if the save is loaded and the DLC is not detected (with a pop-up to confirm load without DLC of course)?

I would actually play with all three hair styles; these are just too awesome. I would definitely rock that lovebringer style like a bossss :D

They could have kept them (i'm serious), and give them to the drunk barber as mistake.
Just imagine what could have been your first reaction!

Most of the DLC haircuts look like shit in my opinion.

I was really hoping, and was actually excepting, the same hairstyles like in The Witcher 2, they are a perfect fit and way more appropriate. I'm really missing the full ponytail one. I hate the shaved sides, especially from behind the gray hair, looks disgusting.

This list says there's another hair DLC coming but considering the list proved false in the last two weeks it's unlikely it'll come... http://f-picture.net/lfp/s017.radikal.ru/i443/1506/53/8114731c53b8t.jpg/htm

But the image you posted was an April Fool's joke.

Last edited:
Top Bottom