New Patch

+
A quick patch for sword drawing/sheathing and sorting the potion/oils/books/notes would be enough for now.

Unless they can redesign allot of the stuff in the game with patches, then I dont see any amount of patching helping.

abvbg, you are mistaken, that it will be enough, because there is several bugs, which prevent you to continue The Main Story, and I really think that this is unacceptable. Witcher 3 is a great game, but bugs which doesn't allow you to complete the game and ruin your adventures - is horrible. Basic aspect of any game is to be able play and go through it.

That would be enough for now ... and only if they release a patch in the next 3 days ... just for those things. Agree that there is a lot to polish !

There are a lot of people (myself included) that can't even play the game, duo to lockups, crashes, freezes, etc. That should be their priority.

Crashing issues and game-breaking bugs (get junior, anyone?) need to be fixed first. I've been stuck on the main quest for 3 days now because of a bug.

Mekc

Forum regular
Crashing issues and game-breaking bugs (get junior, anyone?) need to be fixed first. I've been stuck on the main quest for 3 days now because of a bug.

Agree. I can live with some rare sluttering or some small bugs, but I do not like the fact that I can't proceed with main quest line because of a bugged "An Eye for an Eye" sidequest.

The main quest Brothers in Arms can't be completed on Skellige... due to King's Gambit quest load loop. So hoping this will be fixed sooner then later... as for starting a new game, not with this all in one folder system, requires manual copy move delete save tetris. It is a great game so I'm hoping things get resolved soon.

Last edited:
EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION error needs a fix fast for all the people who cannot play at all. I was fine launch day, cannot even load a save for more than a second before it crashes, and its the same error all the time. What has changed RED?

I just want the game to stop crashing to desktop with no error, then they can work on fixing the clunky controls.

Top Bottom