Everyone dissapears after finishing the game??

+
Everyone dissapears after finishing the game??

Hello guys i was just wondering does everyone dissapears after finishing the main story?because it seems that i cant find anyone

Yeah, I found Dandelion but that's it. Looked specifically for Ciri Triss Yen and Emhyr couldn't find them.

Thats bad i searched in yen's house at skellige but i didnt found anything then in the imperial palace for ciri but still nothing got to say the game is kind of empty without them :/

Just reload to a point before the end save.

Then cry once you realise there will never be any more content for Geralt of Rivia, be it games or literature ever again once you've finished. He will never return.

First am not crying about anything(god with kids these days) i am just expressing my opinion.As for their return i guess we will have to wait for the upcoming DLC's to find out

First am not crying about anything(god with kids these days) i am just expressing my opinion.As for their return i guess we will have to wait for the upcoming DLC's to find out

Pretty sure GorillaHorse is joking, but if he is not don't be so mean to the poor guy, can't you see he's crying?

Yeah, I found Dandelion but that's it. Looked specifically for Ciri Triss Yen and Emhyr couldn't find them.

Zoltan is there as well, he is outside on the wooden stand behind the dancers in my game, think his location is bugged. Can still talk or play cards tho.

Eskel, Lambert and Keira (in my game) did announce they were all leaving, so it makes sense not seeing them anymore. But yeah bit of a dissapointment that Triss and/or Yen can't be found as they are your romance option afterall..

the an craites, Roche, ermion and Ves are still there too

Top Bottom