Invincible Enemies in Skellig

+
Invincible Enemies in Skellig

Hello Guys. Im disappointed at the Moment because a really nasty bug is blocking my progress in witcher 3.

The quests name is: The Lord of Undvik. I admit that I did not progress through the quest the way it should be (I guess). Somehow I started from "behind" and visited the house with the devourers first. Then I went for hjalmar directly. My problem is, I can't kill those harpies. They are invincible. I think I already know my fault: I don't own hjalmars horn, but I don't know where to find it... Any tips how to solve my problem?

Regards

---------- Updated at 08:03 AM ----------

Update: I owe the horn now, but the enemies still invincible. When I blow the horn, world around me freezes (harpies falling to the ground) but I still can't defeat them.

Edit: playing on ps4

Hello joanna. How i am supposed to attach a savegame? Im playing on ps4.

My problem exactly: When i blow the horn, the harpies fall to the ground, but i cant even hit em. When i do not blow the horn, i can hit those harpies, but dont deal any damage.

Short video from the invincible Harpyie. https://youtu.be/U3-5IDNRXN0

Last edited:
you need to to go to:
settings> application saved data managment> saved data in system storage> copy to USB
2 files will be copied to USB, and we need them both. you need to compress them into an archive, and attach it

in the meantime i checked the quest structure, and sirens' immortality is turned off if you're inside the village, by the western gate. please check if running around that place helps (maybe sirens got out from the area where they're supposed to fly around).

Yes, i tried it inside the village too, same problem.

Edit: Savegame will follow in few minutes.

Edit 2: Here my link to the savegame (sry for the homepage... just found it with google. but i swear its no worm or something else -.) http://www.filedropper.com/cusa01439 - tried it, download works fine.

Edit 3: Joanna, dont leave me now pls :p

Last edited:
nope. im lvl 19. the harpy`s lvl is below mine, i normally kill those enemies with 2-3 hits.

Edit: Harpy is lvl 13 and her health bar is white. u can see it in my video posted below too. :)

---------- Updated at 10:22 AM ----------

is there a way to restart a quest? maybe that would help us. i just want to state that im not the only one having this problem. it seems it had not much to do with my uncommon way to solve this quest xD

Last edited:
we're working on the fix
you can't restart a quest . please try to load an older save - before you started the quest

i dont have an older save... Can u pls give me more infos about how the error occured and when u think the fix will be finished? I guess this quest is important for the story of skellig so i really dont want to skip it.

---------- Updated at 12:44 PM ----------

bump

unfortunately, there is no known workaround for this issue. we are still investigating the issue, and we don't know when there will be fix for it

and what i am supposed to do now? IF i would start a new game, i could "enjoy" this bug again without knowing why this is happening? I really had a lot of fun with ur game to this point, but this bug is kinda annoying and i dont understand why u cant give us (and i dont mean only me and the guys with the bug from my thread) more informations when the fix to the many problems of the game u made will be released. A big company of yours normally has a release schedule/time plan. I just want to know if i should wait for that fix (release in few days) or just get over it and play without completing the quest (which is really a disgrace).

So pls JoannaR, or some other Admin, give us more informations.

---------- Updated at 03:06 PM ----------

bump

---------- Updated at 04:57 PM ----------

bump 2

bump 3!

at least im expecting an answer guys!!! i actually buyed the game u made for 65€ and its buggy like hell!!!!

I have the same problem and my older saves are like a whole day worth of gameplay behind so if i was to load my old game I wouldnt feel like replaying through all of it. I am also on PS4

Same problem with invicible sirens. Never buy a day one edition... Bugs everywhere! Next time I'm going to wait 3.4 month from day-one to purchaising any game!
Hoping in a patch soon!

quite annoying, indeed. Its just a disgrace that CD Projekt isnt answering and giving us more informations. I wont start a new game if i have the same bug again at this quest (or another even "greater" bug which will destroy my savegame or blocks my progress)

Loading the game, today the bug has gone! Geralt has spoken directly with the man, without fighting the sirens (ther were quite dead in the ground).... I don't want to think... Quest succeded but...

Top Bottom