Shrieker contract: Shrieker stuck outside the cave

+
Shrieker contract: Shrieker stuck outside the cave

Hi, I tried to fight the Shrieker and after trying around 10 times I realised I had to kill it later so I left. Now when I came back its just stuck outside the cave.. Shrieking at me :p the problem is he is invincible standing there so I cant just kill him and finish the quest either..

Same here. it doesnt react to me. I cant interact with it either. Swords, signs, and bombs have no effect on it.

I have the exact same problem. Tried quick traveling to different areas and to white orchard and came back and its still broken : /

Hey peeps,

I had the same problem, it was stuck on the rock north of Crow's Perch. You were unable to interact with it. I just ran off to the field where you fought it the first time. That should activate the "Kill the monster" part of the quest. Then go back to the Shrieker by the rock and shoot your crossbow at it and it should fall down in the water and then start flying. Good luck.

Guest 3822075

As I tried to hunt down the shrieker it skydived right below the ground level and got stuck there. I just loaded the last savegame and that did the trick for me.

Since I don't know if all platforms have this issue I wanted to throw in that this has happened to me on the Xbox One.

I will try the solution given in this thread next week and post an update here.

Top Bottom