Xbox One: Another infinite loading screen.

+
Xbox One: Another infinite loading screen.

Hi all,

Currently playing through the quest Wandering in the Dark and I have encountered an infinite loading screen
just after defeating the golum
. Occurs when entering the first portal after that fight. I have tried loading different saves to no success. Will attempt to uninstall and reinstall the game and then report back. Anyone else encountered this issue? Obviously need to finish the quest to progress. Extremely disappointing!

Made an account just now to post that I've also encountered this infinite loading screen as well on the mission after defeating the golem. I'm on ps4.

I'm on X1 and am experiencing this issue. This sucks because I took extra days off to play since I was out of town all last week. Few hours in bam, can't continue. Stuck after the golem and it just sits at a white screen. Maybe Microsoft will give me my money back on the digital purchase. I'm not starting over.

Edit: I just tried for probably the 7th time to go thru the portal (yes I've hard rebooted many times) and I decided to just let it sit there, I came back maybe 20-30 minutes later it finally loaded. This is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Managed to fix this by uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Concerning that it happened during a main quest. I now have trust issues with the game which is a shame because it is incredibly beautiful and engaging. If anyone tries to use this as a fix ONLY uninstall the game and patch, not the save files obviously.

Top Bottom