• No

Votes: 61 7.0%
  • I wish this was a Sard poll

Votes: 27 3.1%
  • I don't get the "Sard poll" joke

Votes: 98 11.3%
  • I don't vote on polls

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • "I don't vote on polls". Genius, Reptile, just genius.

Votes: 8 0.9%
  • Sometimes, we do things we regret. On a related note, how's it going today?

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Ok, this is maybe more the kind of a question. If i am exploring the world travelling in the forests, the only thing i hear is the wind and maybe sometimes wolfs howling but no birds or other animals that lives there. Is it just me or are these sounds simply not there ? If not, that would be great if CDPR could think about implementing a more living sound scenery.

Would love if when I was looting if there was some sort of indicator that would tell me if what I was looting would be considered stealing.

Also would prefer if you had to hold the mount button for about 0.5s longer cause I find myself accidentally mounting Roach when attempting to roll in combat.

Particularly this segment:

Earlier we’d seen Geralt meditate, and watched as the sky rolled around, and the weather transformed in accelerated time. It’s hardly a surprise when big budget games look incredible, these days, but moments like that nevertheless grasped me by the eyeballs.

This! They've done it in past games, don't know why it was removed :(

Gwent Mobile App, make it happen.

Fix Frenzy from alchemy line, does nothing atm.

Mouseover recipes (when you mouseover an item have it show what recipes you have that include it.

I'd like to be able to have a few camera settings. At the moment you can't change it. I'd like to be able to move the camera out more while walking with the horse. Also be able to move the camera closer to garelt when he is walking.

Potions of Clearance tends to auto-equip itself when I use up a stack of food. Made me reload a game a few times already.

Better Camera controls. I'd like to be able to look down at the edge of cliffs so that I can find a way down. I'd also like to be able to see underneath the sail while piloting a boat. And would it be possible to disable the camera centering while using a mouse? It's a little frustrating trying to ride a horse and look around when the camera keeps fighting me.

On that note, once again: Thanks for a truly magnificent game.

We need equippable hoods. Like the wolf mask you can buy.

We need armor dye for cloth, metal, leather on all armors so we can customize their appearance.

Hey everybody!
There's been a lot of talk about this one, but I believe summarizing it wouldn't hurt.
The way camera acts is dynamic, based on the situation we find ourselves in, be it outdoors, indoors, horseback or boat.
Now, the question is, could the standard outdoors exploration camera be forced to act like, say overburdened camera?
I feel it adds a lot to the immersion and, even though many would disagree, it would be really nice if there was an option to select it as such.
I do not like to dabble in things like cheat engine etc. even though they do offer some (far from perfect) solutions.
Anyway, I guess this is a lot of work, but knowing such camera view is already in the game (forced while being overburdened), would it be possible to add a toggle for it, only while exploring the wilderness, villages, anywhere outdoors really? Combat and everything else is fine by me, at least.
All in all, thank you for this great game, I've been enjoying it for days now and this camera business really is the only thing I could find that could be enhanced.

Better Camera controls. I'd like to be able to look down at the edge of cliffs so that I can find a way down. I'd also like to be able to see underneath the sail while piloting a boat. And would it be possible to disable the camera centering while using a mouse? It's a little frustrating trying to ride a horse and look around when the camera keeps fighting me.

+1

Another thing I would like to see is better control of Geralt's movement in combat and tweaks to the "in-combat"-state. First, there should be a way to move quickly while in combat that isn't rolling (see: "running"). That Geralt is locked into the crab-walk mode while in combat doesn't exactly make for fast and fluid combat. I want to be able to quickly advance on an opponent when I have stunned/blinded/knocked them of balance or otherwise given myself an opening without rolling towards them (which has a delay to my actions after rolling and cannot be used for precise movements due to the locked roll-length). I want to be able to run towards an opponent and fluidly transition into an attack. I don't want to crabwalk towards the opponent and have him recover from the debuff before I can get near him or roll towards them and have the same thing happen thanks to the limited control of the roll distance and the enforced delay after rolling.

Second, there should be better control of the in-combat state. What I mean by that is that I should be able to parry arrows without being 5 meters from an enemy and I should be able to retreat from a battle by instantly leaving the "combat-state" (crabwalk-mode) and run away. Give us an option to toggle the combat-state manually (perhaps only when near enemies, i.e. combat music playing) so that we can parry arrows even when far away from enemies and so that we can re-position quickly or make fast retreats.

Last edited:
After 109 hours - My suggestions and bug reports

One could say I have no life, and I'd agree. The game is great but some rather simple things seem to be missing or annoying after awhile - keeping the game from being a true masterpiece. Hopefully with patches and DLC they can be addressed. I'll add to this post as I think of more stuff, as I probably still have another 50 hours or more in this play through.

I don't expect everyone to agree with everything. :)

Suggestions:
- Give us a house. Allow us to store items in our home. A way to store all our contract trophies on a wall would be awesome too. Potentially make the home upgradable, giving perks such as increased storage space.
- Increase/improve looting radius, it is clunky and many objects are hard to loot, requiring very specific angles. Reduce range on those pesky candles too.. always accidentally lighting them.
- Make witcher sense detect lootable objects further away, and keep them highlighted much longer. Also, make it so when you loot an object it automatically removes the highlight without having to use witcher senses again. I feel like I play most the game with my FOV warped, it gives me a headache after awhile, perhaps allow us to disable the effect.
- Roach movement could use an improvement. I use a controller on the PC, he gets stuck a lot and randomly stops/slows down for no apparent reason. He also randomly goes left or right, even when not near a road. I believe it is caused by just holding "A" down, and using the joystick to only turn. If you keep the joystick forward, it stops this.
- Allow us to hide map icons that are completed/grayed out.
- Going into the menu before/during every battle is very very tedious, we need more quick slots for potions and oils. Perhaps allow us to equip 6 total items, instead of 2 of each "thing".
- Allow us to apply oils in combat. Not realistic, but neither is digging through the inventory mid combat to drink potions. Many of times you can't possibly know what your about to fight and it makes oils seem very tedious to use.
- A way to see if we've beaten someone in gwent, so we don't play them again for a mere 4 crafting materials.
- Overall crafting items don't seem that good to me, even upgraded Witcher gear that is 5 levels above what I can wear is worse than what I found out in the world. For example, gloves that offer 10% crit chance are hard to beat for some mere armor points. Witcher gear should be the best gear in the game, no?
- Adjust the weight values. Repair kits and bolts are a huge offenders here, as well as animal hides. Basically everything in the "Junk" and "Craftable" tabs should weigh a lot less, questing items should weigh 0, make bolts and repair kits weigh less, leave the rest as-is.
- Allow us to sell bolts.
- Give us a Books/Note tab, get them out of where potions go.
- Give some potions/oils more destinct icons, so you can tell exactly what they are just by looking at the icon.
- Make bulletin boards mark nearby secondary quests as "?" on your map until you get closer. Many side quests are in areas that are far off the path and easily missable.
- Make the gwent card selection menu show grayed out cards that you do not have yet.
- Make it so there's no way to miss any Gwent card(s). What a bummer if you miss one and can't finish the quest.
- Show if books/notes have been read or not and if knowledge can be gained by reading a book.
- Show if diagrams are already known when browsing merchants.
- Make red mutagens drop a lot more.
- Allow interacting with fast travel signs while on Roach.
- Reduce fall damage.
- Give multiple ways to obtain diagrams and a way to see what diagrams you are missing. It seems most diagrams have only one way to obtain them, making them easy to never find. This is annoying for oils/potions that have different "tiers". I have tier 2 and 3 of certain potions, but never found the basic tier. I'm a very thorough player too.
- Items that merchants sell that start quests should be more noticeable, perhaps put a "!" over the icon.
- Have witcher senses show monster names from a greater distance, so we can better prepare without engaging.
- Further zooming away from map.

Bugs:
- Quen does not correctly Knockback/Damage/Knockdown 90% of the time even with the skill equipped. The damage when it does work is almost nothing at all.
- Trophies are not rewarded correctly, I keep getting Griffin and Wyvern trophies. Every single time.
- There are some areas in the world that have objects floating in mid air. I can't go through and list them all sadly.
- A few things on the map do not correctly gray out after you loot everything, I've come across 2 so far and I made sure I looted everything. If I reload the game, a chest in those areas always regenerates crowns so perhaps that is why.
- Some areas have question marks and nothing is there. It's possible there is a cave somewhere, but I looked everywhere and found none.
- Post processing seems to have it's fair share of issues, sometimes things are too bright, sometimes things are too dark resulting in black crush.
- Even on a high-end PC and the game on an SSD, I have NPCs popping in feet away from me and low resolution textures refusing to change when closeup. Happens much more after v1.03.
- The gwent card select menu has some text clipping problems on the top, at least on 3440x1440.
- On 21:9 aspect ratio monitors, whenever dialog is happening it's in 16:9. Very very annoying and immersion breaking.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Nice write up, I agree almost on all the points. I think the talentsystem needs some tweaking too, some things are too strong, some too weak, and some simply don't work.

But non the less, Witcher 3 is already one of my favorite games of all time, even in it's current state :)

I would love to have the option to track quest marker and/or custom tracker set on the world map with the witcher's senses.

I mean: right click and see yellow circle/green circle for quest and custon tracker. I play without the minimap and it would be very convenient.

I apologize for any grammar mistakes.
Thx for this great game

Hi Everybody!

The possibility to migrate Witcher 3 save states across all platforms would be very nice. I'm playing the PC version now but for some reason I will be forced to switch to PS4. Is or will there be any way to migrate my save state?

Hi, I wanted to say lot about flaws of the game, like missing tavern storages or in-game disbalance, but ITT most of the claims and bugs were mentioned dozens of times.
So personally I would ask CDPR to return back importing of player's items, with the global patch or at least in an Enhanced edition of the game. Set of the Kinslayer was IMHO the best one in the whole game and the most beautiful, but despite all the complexity of its production (a lot of money, rare components, real time etc), player gets it in the very end and cant really enjoy its benefits, so I was really hoping that I could use it in the new game. Many of my friends had hoped too to transfer their favorite gear and they were severely disappointed by you, CDPR.
P.S. Anyway you did a pretty game, but its time to fix all troubles and make it perfect.:cheers:

A option to disable the sound effects of new quests, and the "Quest Update". Sometimes is so loud that I can't hear the characters talking. It's annoying. :/

Please (!) implement a menu option to disable the auto center function of the foot and horse camera (both vertically and horizontally), allowing a permanent adjustment by the player without being reset after 2 seconds. As of now, the standard camera angle is focused too much on the ground (both, Geralt and horse camera)

Please fix the 'horse walking animation-stuttering' (widely known issue) and give us an option to set the horse camera in a zoomed out position while walking slow (like in the 35 min. gameplay presentation video)

Please give us:

An option to disable the auto draw and auto holster function for Geralt's swords

An option to disable the short info messages regarding the dealt and received damage, effects and picked up items at the bottom left corner of the screen

Please:

Increase the volume of the 'swimming sound' while Geralt swims on the surface (it's way too silent at the moment!)

Increase the timer of corpses/limbs/body parts being visible on the ground (or make them only disappear after the player reaches a great distance to them)

Increase the time of visible blood puddles beneath corpses (equal duration time to corpses)

Increase the duration time of blood splatter and flesh particles equal to the current duration time of blood puddles

Do the same for blood pools in the water

Add blood effects to ghouls and alghouls, golems, gargoyles, silvanes etc. (they are not bleeding out currently)

Add an animation where Geralt meditates, behind him the rising sun and moon (like in the earlier build and gameplay material)

Add an animation when drinking potions like in The Witcher 2 as well as animations for sharpening his sword and hardening his armor

Add a subtle animation when Geralt loots objects

Add a chest to store less useful items (like books and notes)

Completely agree with those above!

Top Bottom