Is there a way to romance Yennefer and don't let Triss to leave?

+
Is there a way to romance Yennefer and don't let Triss to leave?

I was planning to have a romance with Yennefer on my first run, meaning I will refuse any romance option with Triss when it's time to chose.

But, I also read that refusing the sex scene with Triss will make her leave and never come back(messing up also the "Full Crew" trophy).

What I wanted to know was if there's a way to romance Yennefer but also have Triss with us at the end, not as a love interest, of course.

I read that the 2 steps to have a romance with Triss are:
- Asking her not to leave
- Telling her you love her

What happens if I just tell her not to leave but not that I love her? Will she leave anyway? If not, will it mess up my romance with Yennefer?
I just would like to have her staying like a damn friend without this interfering with Yennefer's romance.

Is that possible?

I was planning to have a romance with Yennefer on my first run, meaning I will refuse any romance option with Triss when it's time to chose.

But, I also read that refusing the sex scene with Triss will make her leave and never come back(messing up also the "Full Crew" trophy).

What I wanted to know was if there's a way to romance Yennefer but also have Triss with us at the end, not as a love interest, of course.

I read that the 2 steps to have a romance with Triss are:
- Asking her not to leave
- Telling her you love her

What happens if I just tell her not to leave but not that I love her? Will she leave anyway? If not, will it mess up my romance with Yennefer?
I just would like to have her staying like a damn friend without this interfering with Yennefer's romance.

Is that possible?

If you tell her you love her you will mess up Yen romance. Without spoiling anything just keep playing the game and don't worry. :) But don't say I love you unless you are not picking Yen.

If you tell her you love her you will mess up Yen romance. Without spoiling anything just keep playing the game and don't worry. :) But don't say I love you unless you are not picking Yen.

That's fine, but since I want to pick Yen, can I just tell Triss to stay without saying I'm in love with her? Will Triss leave anyway?

That's fine, but since I want to pick Yen, can I just tell Triss to stay without saying I'm in love with her? Will Triss leave anyway?

Don't worry about Triss leaving just keep playing.
I think you need to tell her you love her to get her to stay not 100% sure as I chose Triss and told her I love her. I'm trying not spoil things for you just say goodbye to her and keep playing trust me.

I made a thread about this a while back and a CDPR dev replied and told me not worry about it as I play the game. After all, Ciri is like a little sister to Triss, she is just not going to leave her to the mercy of the Wild Hunt.

Top Bottom