Infinite loading screen

+
Infinite loading screen

Hey guy's having a loading issue with Witcher 3, I've tried to fix the issue via the methods posted on both GOG & Steam but it doesn't seem to have accomplished anything. After the fracas at the castle with the bears, once you finish either the "investigation" or "revenge" mission, I just get kicked into an endless loading screen. As I mentioned I've tried other methods trying to get it to work, uninstalled, reinstalled, tried doing the other story-line, checked the integrity of the game files etc, nothing seems to be working.. Just wondering if anyone has solved this issue as of yet? Up until now the game has worked flawlessly.. I included a SS below.

Last edited:
I thought i was the only one whit that infinite loading screen. Had it in the same place where u, still looking 4 help.

Same here, unfortunately. I have played Witcher 3 for 20 hours or more, without any problems. But today i went to Novigrad for the first time, started some side quest there and infinite loading screen happened, just like the one in the post above. I restarted the game but the problem persisted - there is the screen with story background, then the usual screen with some hints and when it seems that the game is done loading, then suddenly comes endless loading screen. I have tried some common solutions like reinstalling the game, changing Nvidia settings and so on, without succes. Is there any official solution from CD Projekt, or at least some response, that they know about this bug? It´s really frustrating as this problem happened after a week of smooth playing.

Top Bottom