[PC] Loot Menu Size - Patch 1.04 *Important* !

+
[PC] Loot Menu Size - Patch 1.04 *Important* !

Please add a slider in the Hud Menu for people that want the Loot Window size bigger. I had no issue with it the way it was, infact it was more pleasant to the eye. Now I have a big black box that takes half my screen, with big icons and texts, appearing every few seconds infront of me whenever I loot and it's quite distracting. I am not playing on a couch 3 meters away, my eye sight is fine and could perfectly see everything I was looting.

EDIT : Several people on Steam are now asking for the option to adjust the size. Please do something about it.

Last edited:
Yep. The patch was meant to be merged with console users. Add option for big or small will do the justice

Yeah, definitely support that. I understand why console users or those playing on a couch might need that but at least make it adjustable for the sake of PC users.

Second that. this change was cleary intended for console users; on PC we definitely need to be able to scale that window (in fact, more scaling options would generally be a good idea), that way it is now it just takes up one third of the screen lol.

Yeah, definitely support this idea. I do understand why console users or those playing on a couch may need that but at least make the size adjustable.

Sorry for double-posting... Didn't think that the first post came through.

Last edited:
Yes we need an option to revert back to the old size, which was perfect. The new loot screen is so obtrusive. I don't understand why this change was implemented, or did PC users get shafted because of consoles.

Yeah this is way too big now, blocks the entire character. Should have an option or slider, or at least have it tied to the existing 'Small/Large' HUD toggle.

I absolutely hate the size of the new one, and I say that as a pc gamer with bad eyesight playing on a 55' tv with a controller. There is no reason for this comical oversized one. Sure ad it as an option when someone chooses the large UI but not for average PC gamers.

I have the same problem with this like I did in DA:I why have this amazing world (this goes x10 for Witcher) that is only going to be obscured everytime you loot something, especially here where you are looting all the time.

Love this game, and love the additions you are making but this is a big unattractive FAIL from me, sorry :crybaby:

Last edited:
Still have to download 1.04 (will do so tonight), but let's not exclude all PC users. I play on the PC hooked to my TV, and I have a tough time reading the loot text. I am guessing they just scaled the whole box, which I think will be better for TV gamers.

But yes, I don't see any issue with having a slider, however, if they do that, do it for all versions.

Top Bottom