The Witcher 3 easter egg referring to Cyberpunk 2077

+
What about the 6 month reference, could it be a clue, as to when CP2077 is going to be reactivated....

CP77 isn't unactived or something, they just don't talk about it (for good reasons I presume, they sell us The Witcher 3, it would be stupid to try to sell us a game, and being all "but there is a better one in the back room!".

Anyway, it's not untrue at all, they'll talk about CP77 6month after a given point, so depending about when you play the game, it's possible that 6month later, they talk about the game, I bet it's all a conspiracy, you know, illuminati, reptilian and things like this.

CP77 isn't unactived or something, they just don't talk about it (for good reasons I presume, they sell us The Witcher 3, it would be stupid to try to sell us a game, and being all "but there is a better one in the back room!".

exactly but a lot of people just dont get it.........but yeah it was all about marketing the Witcher 3 lately and it worked, the hype train was strong with the Witcher 3

Well hello there The Witcher 3 spoilers....

Not really. First, Ciri's backstory and bloodlines are -allll-over the net, from the other games and the many books. Second, finding out she has Elder blood is something you learn early in W3..very early. There is, in fact, a book you pick up that talks about it. It's also in here Character entry as you play the game, again as soon as you come across her name

In other words, by the time you know who Ciri is, you know she has Elder blood and that she has limited control over space and time.

Last edited:
A mini sidequest that's really hard to find where Ciri somehow jumps dimensions and end up stranded in Night City and you gotta help her in some way would be awesome.

There is CP2077 easter egg in Wild Hunt. Kinda.

There is a dialogue with Ciri, when she tells you, that she was hiding for a while in a world where people have metal in their heads, travel with flying vehicles, and are using something like megascopes to fight (it's a magical communication device in Witcher world).

There is CP2077 easter egg in Wild Hunt. Kinda.

There is a dialogue with Ciri, when she tells you, that she was hiding for a while in a world where people have metal in their heads, travel with flying vehicles, and are using something like megascopes to fight (it's a magical communication device in Witcher world).

sorry you are a bit too late, the topic of this thread, is this particular easteregg you were talking about

As an interesting side note, and something I'm trying to dig up on the net, apparently an ex Obsidian dev worked on TW3, a guy who was on the Alpha Protocol team. He was basically saying this was one of the most successful projects he'd worked on. I find it interesting to see devs from other famous studios who ended up in Warsaw at CDPR.

Top Bottom