MISSING ELSA - White Orchard Innerkeper

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
MISSING ELSA - White Orchard Innerkeper

Hey, after I complete the main quest and went to VELEN, I back to White Orchard to buy the missing cards that I havent bought! But she isnt on the tavern anymore. Where is she?

Same here, I need the cards for the achievement.. anyone? Do I have to restart the whole game because of this?

Last edited:
I'm having the same problem, when I return to White Orchard, the innkeeper, Elsa is no longer there so I cant beat her at gwent and I cant buy her cards :( . I know this must be a small bug, but I really don't want to start again over a few cards and I've got to get em all!

Also have this problem. I thought I could go back later and buy those cards 'cause I didin't want to spend that much early on. But she just isn't there, nor anyone else that would sell me those cards instead. She doesn't have to come back, there just should be some way to obtain them later on. Please.

Elsa moves to Novigrad, but she won't sell gwent cards anymore. We are already working on adding a replacement for her in White Orchard.

I'm assuming this will be released with a patch that has other bug fixes and issues but I think the main focus is the availability of the GWENT Leader card.
I hope it comes soon but I'm very relieved to know that its going to be addressed.

Elsa moves to Novigrad, but she won't sell gwent cards anymore. We are already working on adding a replacement for her in White Orchard.

Ah thx for that! :D I was a bit worried that I already voided this achievement as I forgot to buy the cards from her too ^^

Maybe add option to play with new innerkeper and win same card as we got after win with gwint tutorial guy. Many people miss this card i think its card with Zooltan.
Soryy for my english :p

Last edited:
Maybe add option to play with new innerkeper and win same card as we got after win with gwint tutorial guy. Many people miss this card i think its card with Zooltan.
Soryy for my english :p
No,the missing card is a leader card. You can get Zoltan's card by beating the first player in game.

No,the missing card is a leader card. You can get Zoltan's card by beating the first player in game.

The first player in game IS the tutorial guy! Thats the problem, this guy disappears after the Prolog! And his Zoltan card is missable after many people won't beat the "gwent tutorial guy" in the White Orchard Tavern and don't get his "for the win card" ->Zoltan Chivay

So today I was able to buy Elsa cards after completing Prologue long time ago from merchant near the bridge in White Orchard who sells DLC content (the first guy that you save in game with Vesimir)- he had all Elsa cards including Foltest so i guess it was patched - thanks !

So today I was able to buy Elsa cards after completing Prologue long time ago from merchant near the bridge in White Orchard who sells DLC content (the first guy that you save in game with Vesimir)- he had all Elsa cards including Foltest so i guess it was patched - thanks !
PC version? what patch? im waiting to PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom