Books, letters, and notes

+
Books, letters, and notes

Any use for them? some books give quests and are needed to finish quests but after that they remain in your bags and then their are books/letters/notes that trigger no quests at all. Some letters are like treasure maps in the sense that they tell you where someone has buried treasure but it's not a quest so i am not sure if it's just worthless or this treasure is actually obtainable in the game.

also on the message board i constantly see letters the same ones as well but they provide no quests at all. What are they? they just for lore or what?

Any use for them? some books give quests and are needed to finish quests but after that they remain in your bags and then their are books/letters/notes that trigger no quests at all. Some letters are like treasure maps in the sense that they tell you where someone has buried treasure but it's not a quest so i am not sure if it's just worthless or this treasure is actually obtainable in the game.

also on the message board i constantly see letters the same ones as well but they provide no quests at all. What are they? they just for lore or what?

I also would like to know the answer to this. I have a ton of books and would like to clear them out if they are not needed. I know in the witcher 2 once you read them you didn't need them but I do not want to give up something I will regret later. Doesn't anyone have answer to this question ?

read all, once.. if you need it it will remain in the quest area, if it's in usables, it's ok to sell, drop or dismantle.

Just make sure to READ EACH ONCE.

Top Bottom