Runs like garbage after 1.04 patch

+
Runs like garbage after 1.04 patch

Before the 1.04 patch I used to get 45-50 fps now I can barely maintain 30 fps with the same settings. What the hell!?

Try this:

In the user.settings, look for: TextureMipBias.

Try setting it to: 0

See if there is any improvement.

That's very odd.
I'm getting consistently higher frames than before.
In fact, with HairWorks enabled - I'm averaging over 55+ most of the time.

That's very odd.
I'm getting consistently higher frames than before.
In fact, with HairWorks enabled - I'm averaging over 55+ most of the time.

i5-4570

GTX 970

user here. What are your settings at? Are you running any ini tweaks at all? My FPS has dropped significantly and I can barely maintain 35 FPS now, even in unpopulated areas. Drivers were installed properly and everything, I was running the game flawlessly before. With each subsequent patch my performance drops and my crashes become more common though. Was maintaining like 50+ FPS and 0 crashes before 1.03 :(

i5-4570

GTX 970

user here. What are your settings at? Are you running any ini tweaks at all? My FPS has dropped significantly and I can barely maintain 35 FPS now, even in unpopulated areas. Drivers were installed properly and everything, I was running the game flawlessly before. With each subsequent patch my performance drops and my crashes become more common though. Was maintaining like 50+ FPS and 0 crashes before 1.03 :(

Have you checked your video options? I noticed after the patch my video options were all messed up, I was playing with hairworks off and after install 1.04 hairworks was turned on along with other options changed, had to change them back to my original settings.

Have you checked your video options? I noticed after the patch my video options were all messed up, I was playing with hairworks off and after install 1.04 hairworks was turned on along with other options changed, had to change them back to my original settings.
Yup, it was only texture that was changed again (as it was in 1.03, lowered to low for some reason). Nothing had changed at all besides that. Kinda sucks that their patches aren't exactly helping me.

Last edited:
I see no decrease but I did crash twice with no warning or hang up, just straight up desktop mid fight.

i5-4570

GTX 970

user here. What are your settings at? Are you running any ini tweaks at all? My FPS has dropped significantly and I can barely maintain 35 FPS now, even in unpopulated areas. Drivers were installed properly and everything, I was running the game flawlessly before. With each subsequent patch my performance drops and my crashes become more common though. Was maintaining like 50+ FPS and 0 crashes before 1.03 :([/QUOTE

- I haven't done any .ini tweaks
- Graphic Settings: 1920 x 1080 / V-Sync Off / Full Screen / Nvidia HairWorks On (all) / Foliage Distance 'High'.
All other graphic settings are maxed out. I was pleasantly surprised how much better it's running.
-No crashing at all.

-Note: GPU is @ it's default clocked values. No further overclocking.
-Drivers: 352.86

Not sure what the issue is. Perhaps ask tech. support if you can roll back the update somehow, or maybe try reinstalling 1.04
Either way - get their help.

Top Bottom