Enemies jump after being killed

+
Enemies jump after being killed

hi there.

This is really annoying me ... after some great epic battle with a tough enemy , the adversary gives a "jump" after being killed (not really jump he is moved up and down) that really disappoints me after such a well crafted battle system.

I killed a thug in the city and he flew over a small wall, i was like wtf? and then i started laughing, but yes i do hope the fix it.

Happens on most kills for me, with some of the finishers causing exceptions.. though the worst one is from a finisher, where you lunge at somebody to behead them and their body flies into the air like it's a baseball.

Seems like the physics "kick in" after death which causes the jumping, but I won't claim to know a damn thing about this - just an observation.

drowners are the most common "jumpers" in my experience xD ... but skyrim dragons had some similar behaviour, they always were kinda "shaking" when the animated model suddenly went into ragdoll-mode xD

but ye, the jumping is kinda anti-mood

Yeah, I've encountered this mostly after decapitation finishing moves. One time the headless corpse flew like 50 meters into the sky and had a hard impact in the middle of a wolf pack which probably had a shock of their lives but also might were happy about the free and easy food :'D
Anyway since this doesen't happen too much in my case I think it's more funny than annoying. But also wouldn't mind if the devs fix it.
On the other hand if I think about Skyrim and the crazy shit going on over there it's not hard to forgive the devs for this. Haven't seen a mammoth falling from the sky in TW3 so far ;)

Top Bottom