Awesome job on the Collectors Edition!

+
Awesome job on the Collectors Edition!

Just had to sign up to the forums to let CDproject know well they have done, the collectors edition is great! I had to carry that massive box on the bus and then walk in the rain to get it home. Felt a bit silly walking around with a giant video game box but still had a smile on my face! Hope you are all enjoying the game, I will too when AMD release their new graphics cards....*patiently twiddling my thumbs lol.

I have to second this. I logged in to congratulate CDPR on the game and the CE. I went in to my game store and the guy disappeared out the back into the store room and emerged with this massive box. I actually told him I didn't want a console with the game. He just smiled and looked at me and said nope this IS the game. I was the same as you walking back to my car I felt like a crazy man but had a massive smile on my face.

Also the game is astoundingly good, I am loving it. Very happy. Now I have to go back and play some more.

Thanks CDPR!

Yea they did such an amazing job with it. Such quality, all collectors editions should be as amazing as witcher 3's.

I had some kind of collector's edition of Witcher 2, but missed out on Witcher 3. From what I've seen it's pretty amazing though!

Top Bottom