Missing White Gull recipe

+
Missing White Gull recipe

I've got to level 20 already but still have not found the white gull. I've read different advices about getting back to White Orchard and buying the recipe from local herbalists, but Tamira doesn't sell any recipes and the second herbalist doesn't spawn (By the time I was doing the first zone, he was there, but now he is missing). I also checked every merchant in Novigrad and Velen without success.

I have the same exact problem. The vendor east of the Abandoned Village in White Orchard isn't there anymore, none of the NPCs are. I searched everywhere else too and can't find a recipe for White Gull. Someone said to check an abandoned site between Lindenvale and Lurtch in Velen; I found the herbalist but he doesn't have any recipes on him.

I'm about to just give up on making anything else, I need White Gull for a lot of recipes I have now, but it does me no good if I can't find it.

(if u're playing on pc) I think i found a solution .. download the console mod on nexusmods open the console using the " ~ " key and type additem('Recipe for White Gull 1') .. i've read somewhere that the recipe disappears after a while but if it does i think u can add it again using the console command.

The other recipes from the herbalist npc in the prologue area are:

additem('Recipe for Dwarven spirit 1')
additem('Recipe for Mutagen 20')
additem('Recipe for Mutagen 19')
additem('Recipe for Mutagen 18')

Last edited:
Just found White Gull recipe in a sack behind building in the Dwarf Village across bridge Novigrad. The house was in the back next to the field.

http://www.gosunoob.com/witcher-3/where-to-sell-monster-trophies-in-witcher-3/attachment/monster_trophy_turn_in/
OK I couldn't get my screenshot to work, but I found this. The shop marked on map is where you can sell Trophy's for full price. Just below Oxenfort Bridge, there is another bridge with a Dwarf village. This is where I believe I found White Gull recipe. I say believe, because I crossed over in to Norvigad, then quit for awhile. When I played again, I found another Dwarf village. I hope I'm leading you to the right one.

http://www.gosunoob.com/witcher-3/w...-witcher-3/attachment/monster_trophy_turn_in/
OK I couldn't get my screenshot to work, but I found this. The shop marked on map is where you can sell Trophy's for full price. Just below Oxenfort Bridge, there is another bridge with a Dwarf village. This is where I believe I found White Gull recipe. I say believe, because I crossed over in to Norvigad, then quit for awhile. When I played again, I found another Dwarf village. I hope I'm leading you to the right one.

If you are playing via Steam, just press F12. PrtScr button on keyboard works too, all you should do is open Paint and Ctrl + V it.

No I'm not on steam, at least not for this game

---------- Updated at 10:18 AM ----------

The location is along the shore from Oxenfort Gate south, in one of the Dwarf villages, behind a house.
I had a screenshot on Rapt, wrong format though.

no i'm not on steam, at least not for this game

---------- updated at 10:18 am ----------

the location is along the shore from oxenfort gate south, in one of the dwarf villages, behind a house.
I had a screenshot on rapt, wrong format though.

we need it dude! Post it!

Long story: There's this halfling you meet claiming to be selling stuff "reclaimed from departed mages", he tries to sell you wares and you get questioned by witch hunters why he ran when he saw them. You tell them he left his soup in the burner or something like that and then meet up with him. The quest you trigger when you meet him is called "Hey you wanna look at my stuff?". This halfling JUST sold me the White Gull recipe. You find him east of the St. Gregory's bridge in Novigrad city, standing very close to the four piers after you avoid ratting him out. But you must do that little thing first for him to sell you stuff. If you wanna find him to trigger the quest, go look around the corner from the pier, he should have an exclamation mark. The level requirement for the quest is level 6 I believe.

Last edited:
II'm sorry, I tried a screenshot a couple times, it isn't working. I found it just south of Oxenfort Gate, this is northern bridge from Novigrad on east side. right side looking at map It was in a sack, behind a house in the Dwarf village just south of this bridge.
If you open the link I did provide, it would be south of the shop highlighted across the river from Novigrad.
Sorry that is the best I can do for now. Remember that most of this stuff is random drops, so I can't guarantee it will be there.

II'm sorry, I tried a screenshot a couple times, it isn't working. I found it just south of Oxenfort Gate, this is northern bridge from Novigrad on east side. right side looking at map It was in a sack, behind a house in the Dwarf village just south of this bridge.
If you open the link I did provide, it would be south of the shop highlighted across the river from Novigrad.
Sorry that is the best I can do for now. Remember that most of this stuff is random drops, so I can't guarantee it will be there.
I can confirm it's not there. I went and looked.

Long story: There's this halfling you meet claiming to be selling stuff "reclaimed from departed mages", he tries to sell you wares and you get questioned by witch hunters why he ran when he saw them. You tell them he left his soup in the burner or something like that and then meet up with him. The quest you trigger when you meet him is called "Hey you wanna look at my stuff?". This halfling JUST sold me the White Gull recipe. You find him east of the St. Gregory's bridge in Novigrad city, standing very close to the four piers after you avoid ratting him out. But you must do that little thing first for him to sell you stuff. If you wanna find him to trigger the quest, go look around the corner from the pier, he should have an exclamation mark. The level requirement for the quest is level 6 I believe.
I did not get "White Gull recipe" when finished this quest, so either once you have it ,it doesn't become available again, or it is totally random as I suspect

Anybody found Wite Gull recipe in Velen?
Novigrad is closed still.
I missed it in prologue..((

Top Bottom