Keira Metz

+
Think there is only a consequence if you romance Triss and Yennefer.

However if you pick a cetain dialogue choice when confronting Keira at the tower she threaten Geralt that she will tell everything to Triss and Yennfer. I thought that was kinda interesting, tho i havnt actually continued down that path. Reloaded and kept it "cool" with her. ;)

Man, that's one of those quests that I really dislike how it ended. Not to say I feel I made the wrong choice, but I really liked Keira as a character.

I'd really like to know this as well.

I was planning to romance Yennefer, but does Keira Metz sex mess up everything?

It's not about sex, it's about commitment. You never commit to Keira, so there is no problem... if your have sex with Triss and Yen you "flag" them both as your girlfriends, which results in "trouble".

The relationship model in the game is pretty simple, all things considered.

It's not about sex, it's about commitment. You never commit to Keira, so there is no problem... if your have sex with Triss and Yen you "flag" them both as your girlfriends, which results in "trouble".

The relationship model in the game is pretty simple, all things considered.

That's what I wanted to know, as the choice is really between Triss and Yennefer only so I would find annoying some random sex to screw it up.

This considering we're talking about a video game and that Yennefer probably didn't just wait for Geralt at the window, of course! ;)

AFAIK you can have sex with anyone that allows you too (Including Yennifer on the unicorn) and there's no issue. Yen the 2nd time or Triss the 1st time are the big ones.

I was a bit disappointed that we didn't have the option to "commit" to Keira like Triss or Yennefer. I found her personality much more endearing. Instead, I'm forced to choose between
sending her to Radovid for execution
, or
sending her to Kaer Morhen to elope with Lambert

Man, that's one of those quests that I really dislike how it ended. Not to say I feel I made the wrong choice, but I really liked Keira as a character.

You might have missed that there is an option to keep her alive. Like many choices it's not apparent but it does exist.

I was a bit disappointed that we didn't have the option to "commit" to Keira like Triss or Yennefer. I found her personality much more endearing. Instead, I'm forced to choose between
sending her to Radovid for execution
, or
sending her to Kaer Morhen to elope with Lambert
or
kill her myself

Top Bottom