Does anybody else keep wearing the Kaer Morhen armor?

+
Does anybody else keep wearing the Kaer Morhen armor?

Despite it being outclassed by many other armors? I just love the look of it too much to give it up.

I have to change it. Luckily Temerian Armor looks equally bad arsed. But now i'm looking like a clown as i have to change my armor already as most normal armor outclass my Temerian Armor.

I hope they can have a "Transmorgify" feature like in Diablo 3? Which you can retain the stats on a said armor/weapon but you can choose how it looks.

I kept wearing it until around lvl 10 because all other armors made me cringe... then I realized there is the temerian armor which I used until I was able to wear the Cat school piece.

---------- Updated at 05:17 PM ----------

Personally I couldn't wait to get out of it because I didn't like it at all hahaha.

Ha, up until release I was like that too and was planning how I will get rid of it the first chance I get, because to be honest it looks more like a bodysuit than a badass armor, but still much better than anything else up until the early 10's

Chest part looks awesome but the waist area is a pijama.. to skinny, no layers. Pauldrons are meh too.

Last edited:
I keep wearing the Temerian armor because I love the look... if I REALLY REALLY need it, I put on my pimped out Feline for a fight and then put the Temerian back but that's only if I lose a fight several times.

I ditched it as soon as i could wear the DLC armour. I haven't come across any better yet, but I'm only level 7.

armor design is just terrible... so far only bear school and cat school are good enough, rest is just ugh don't even want to think about it...

Griffin armor set for: Magic stat build. (Medium Armor)

Cat armor set for: Attack/Sword stat build. (Light Armor)

Bear armor set for: Tank/Alchemy stat build. (Heavy Armor)

I use Enhanched Griffon set atm. (LvL 15)

I like the original armor, but I love all those gambesons. Art department hit spot on the late medieval light armor looks

Top Bottom