[BUG] Enhanced feline boots (Cat School Upgrade Gear Diagrams Part 1)

+
[BUG] Enhanced feline boots (Cat School Upgrade Gear Diagrams Part 1)

So im standing next to the feline witcher gear marker with witcher sense on and geralt cannot see the mark. Thus i cannot loot the chest in the cave.

Edit: Actully i have the diagram but the quest doesnt' know that. Might be because i found it without finding the mark. GOing to check if the quest will clear once i find the last piece.

Edit2: Ok quest cleared well.

Last edited:
I was having the same problem, it said I needed the boots and one of the swords. As soon as I picked up the sword diagram, the mission cleared...albeit without any XP or completed message on the screen.

@Vepaot Same problem here. Already had the boot Diagram yet when I found the Armor diagram (which was the last piece), the quest cleared itself. Although I did not receive any exp.

Having the same problem. It says I've collected everything but the only diagrams that appear in my inventory are the boots, armor, and silver sword. I didnt get any xp from the quest and it never popped up on screen when i "completed" it. I really hope theres a fix for this because i really want to use the cat gear.

This bug still exists on Steam v1.32 , i picked up the feline boots upgrade diagram before I had the quest entry in my quest log (I was just exploring)

Last edited:
Playing Most recent version Jan 31st 2020 and this bug still exists.

Whatever bugs are still lurking in the game will likely remain. The ones that are left are ones for which the source of the issue could not be found or re-created reliably, or ones for which the fix would knowingly break other parts of the game.

On PC, you can download the console mod, and use that to spawn diagrams into your inventory. (Also, check your inventory filters. I've sometimes activated them without meaning to.)

Having the same Issue January 2021. Can't Pick those boots I'm standing next to the feline Witcher gear marker with Witcher sense on and Geralt cannot see the mark.

Having the same Issue January 2021. Can't Pick those boots I'm standing next to the feline Witcher gear marker with Witcher sense on and Geralt cannot see the mark.
I also had this issue so I saved and quit the game for the night came back the following day and it somehow appeared when I loaded back in. I had logged off at crows perch next to the master crafter and was surprised to see the enhanced equipment upgrade ready because I thought I had spent a couple hours gathering all the upgrade diagrams for nothing.

I had the same problem. it says I havent collected them as of 2021, till you get the sword, then it marks it as completed. I explored that cave up and down. I must have looted them earlier during the quest and it bugs out till you find the sword. Then it just updates it automatically.

I am having the same problem: I had picked up the enhanced boots diagram already (came from a different direction) then went to the mission marker but Geralt cannot see the red mark on the rock and I cannot continue the mission.

Top Bottom