[PS4] BUGS - Geralt model getting wet aftet going out of menu and blood

+
[PS4] BUGS - Geralt model getting wet aftet going out of menu and blood

Whenever I press start or go to menu and then go back to game, Geralt is getting instantly wet (usually happens when the sky is cloudy, but it's not raining yet), like he just came out of water, also blood decals are still not fixed (more info in the link in my signature), after hitting human enemies there's no blood on the ground/sand, also the sword is not getting bloody.

I uploaded a video for reference, as you can see as soon as I go out of pause mode Geralt gets wet, this is REALLY ANNOYING, at the end of the video I also go to inventory, go out, the same thing happens, shopping, talking, anything and he gets wet :/

[video=youtube;18ELzaS-hBI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18ELzaS-hBI[/video]

this about the most annoying bug ever, I literally cant play the game because of this. I just hope someone does something.

Jesus do something about it!!! :/ Now I even give the wet effect to NPCs everytime I go to menu or pause, ffs :////

Whenever I press start or go to menu and then go back to game, Geralt is getting instantly wet (usually happens when the sky is cloudy, but it's not raining yet), like he just came out of water, also blood decals are still not fixed (more info in the link in my signature), after hitting human enemies there's no blood on the ground/sand, also the sword is not getting blood

---------- Updated at 07:45 PM ----------

This problem is not Fixed in 1.03 patch for ps4

Yes, I can confirm too that this is still an issue with v1.03 on my PS4.

Man that video above is funny!

Hey, thank you kindly for all your reports! As @reb1981 said the issue is well known and will be fixed : ).

Can you please confirm if this bug will be addressed in the next patch. CDPR have said they're aware of it and we keep hearing it will be fixed, but after 4 patches on PS4 it still has not been addressed.

Top Bottom