More Storage for Items, Please?

+
As I wrote in another thread; I'd love it if you could buy a storage option from the banker in Novigrad, and if there's a bank on Skellige then let us buy one there too. It think the two storage options should be kept separate as well, to keep it immersive. You'd have to travel to Novigrad to get items stored there and Skellige to get those items.

Don't know if anyone brought it up yet, to lazy to read through the whole thread :)

If you drop your gear, it won't dissapear, you can loot it later. So i took Dandelions strip club as my "storage" :D Just dropped all my stuff I wanna save there. Workaround till a storage chest is patched in.

although Geralt hates portals would be cool to have a portal key to a "hideout" where you could stash your stuff. Some what to a similar place where you meet Keira.

I would love some storage box or location I know I have seen some threads of packrats like myself who want to keep copies of all the books and notes, but with the limited amount of space we can carry it becomes difficult to keep them all.

As I see it, it's not necessarily the amount of stuff you can carry around, but the fact that you get completely lost with the sheer amount of items. I'd be happy with a more organised inventory, e.g. an own tab for documents/books as well as separate tabs for crafting materials and alchemy ingredients.

Thinking of it, I'd even be content with the game *not* rearranging my stuff every single time I pick something up, just put it at the end.

But - saddle bags *are* a nice idea, so why not develop this idea further instead of just letting the bags increase your capacity, i.e. treating *them* as an "external" storage? Imho it would make perfect sense, since (while it was strange to have your stuff follow you around from one inn to the next) Roach is with you most of the time anyway. As for accessing the bags - this could be done via a switch button in the inventory screen ("Show Inventory" <-> "Show Saddle Bags").

I agree, there does need to be some external storage in the game, as it doesn't take long at a ll before your inventory is packed full of random stuff, and not in alphabetical order making it harder to navigate.

Can't we have a vault in the bank in Novigrad, next to the dwarf that you can exchange currency with? That would make sense.

Top Bottom