Notes

+
Notes

For the love of all that is holy, how did you miss to give us option to put notes on map.Especially on game this big, where you easily forget some parts of game after 20 minutes.

Example 1 : I went somewhere on map, monsters too powerful, i need that damn note to stick it and come back later when im high enough level.

Example 2 : Found some damn cave and at the end of it, was a illusion(didnt actually knew what it was at that time. Now i cannot even find the damn thing cause i have no idea where that was. And a note would be reeeeeealy helpful.

Any area you haven't been able to complete because the enemy is too powerful and can't loot the reward isn't greyed out. They remain white on the map so are easily seen. I get your point about inaccessible areas but they will also still show as white on the map, it would perhaps be helpful to add notes but not IMO required.

It is, its huge difference if monster is 5 levels or 10 levels greater than me. I love how they didnt put it so you get progresive monster levels.Its actually more natural than in one area u have both low and high level monsters. but if i get lets say to lvl 15 as I am now, i wanna know where can i go or not. Map is huge, cant run to every marker to see if i can kill them or not.

Top Bottom