Please let us drink potions from the inventory

+
Please let us drink potions from the inventory

I know we can put 2 potions in the quick access menu and drink them during the combat. But it becomes annoying if I want to drink more than 2 potions, before combat, like what we did in TW2. I would prefer to also let us take potions before combat by simply click them in the inventory. The quick access menu is neat when we are dealing with normal enemies. But for boss fight on hard difficulties, we need more than 2 buffers.

You can. With an Xbox controller you just press 'X.' I don't know what that translates to for the keyboard, but you can most certainly use potions/food directly from the inventory.

Really? I didn't notice that. I will definitely try that when I get home. The Katakan gave me huge headache and I want to try BlackBlood, Swallow and Thunberbolt at the same time.

yeah far as I know you can do it from the inventory when you select the item the options should have a use/drink selection. Trying to use multiple potions otherwise would be a nightmare. Same for oils and such are applied in similar ways.

As others have said already, yes you can drink potions from inventory. On PC the default key bind is E for consume. You do have to click the potion once to highlight it first before it will show up though. Enjoy your new found power.

I think you cannot drink potions from inventory during combat, though.

Hmm, I think I did on a couple of occasioins, but with all the fighting, it's a blur. I'm pretty sure I did swallow some Swallow though from my inventory, plus a Tawny Owl, which are my go-to items beyond what's primary in my inventory slot.

Naa you can drink from the inventory fine during combat I do it all the time. More so using the different combat regen potions. However you cant apply oils in combat.

Last edited:
I think you can apply oils in combat. It doesn't show on-screen however, only shows a drop next to the sword in the inventory screen.

Top Bottom