PS4 - sword glitch

+
PS4 - sword glitch

Hi guys,
for few hours now, everytime I use my left sword, a "ghost" of a sword keeps going back on my sheath.And I don't have that kind of sword in my inventory.

Does anyone have the same glitch?

Cheers.

I've never heard of this. Is it the style of the sword? Is it due to a rune? Have your tried using another sword? Try a few different options and see if anything changes.

Hi guys,
for few hours now, everytime I use my left sword, a "ghost" of a sword keeps going back on my sheath.And I don't have that kind of sword in my inventory.

Does anyone have the same glitch?

Cheers.

Same problem here but in PC version, it seems to be at all versions.

i took some screenshots

Geralt with 3 swords : http://i.gyazo.com/dc2950d628fea413d248f0bc4759509e.jpg

And when i save my sword ... : http://i.gyazo.com/fdfea847c5bb3c8c9635ff7517655af4.jpg

I hope someone fix this problem as soon as possible, it looks really weird.

Last edited:
I'm currently having the same exact problem on Xbox One, please help

Hmmm, my problem started at Skellige, yours too?

I've sended to CD-project PC support my save file, so i hope it will be helpful to solve this problem, now we know that ps4, xbone and pc have the same trouble.

Yes! No problem before that, but as soon as I reach Skellige the bug/glitch happens. Been trying to load saves over and over but doesn't work unfortunately..

Yes! No problem before that, but as soon as I reach Skellige the bug/glitch happens. Been trying to load saves over and over but doesn't work unfortunately..

i'm busy now so i can't try, but, what if you leave skellige? Maybe this glitch disappears and only affects skellige, i doubt it, but you can try

It stays the same for me.
I've noticed that I have one in my inventory that's the exact same skin than my "ghost" sword.
But it's a lvl 27 and I can't use it now, i'm still lvl 24.
I'll let you know soon :)

I had the same issue because i had Blade from the bits in my inventory, i dropped it than picked it up again, and the glitch dissapeared, hope this helps!

Excuse me but, dropping what exactly? And how do you do that?

---------- Updated at 03:30 AM ----------

What is "Blade from the bits" exactly?

I presume the glitch may happend with other swords , just drop the sword you have in your inventory and then pick it up again.

Top Bottom