Sound issue

+
Sound issue

As the game starts to stutter sound and after a while it disappears completely. I use Nvidia graphics card and hdmi cable connected to the monitor. I'm using the latest Nvidia driver.
Like this is going on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoFzWOoXIIc
Video is not mine, but I have about the same.
What to do?

Last edited:
I have the exact Sound issue when i fight slow-mo with horse. It only happens in this Situation. The Game Runs Perfect, bunt only with this Little Issue. I normal fight without horse.

even i am facing the same problem! check with your latency issues. Use dpc latency tester and latency mon to figure out which driver is causing them. here i tried everything, i am still stuck, all the other games runs well , only this game is hell!! hope some one help us out, i am about to throw everything away

I think i solved my issue. I have Creative soundblaster cinema 2 software. I Chance my Profile from Creative fatality Headset to normal and bam the stuttering from horse fighting is gone. Very very strange. In all Otter Games the Profile works.

Guest 3821174

Almost cool game

This game would be perfect if the would be sound ;) openin scenes, tutorial went ok, but after those nada.. just backroud noices, no voice when trying to speak with some1. I really wanted to like this gamem but.......and yeah aint cause of gear, been reading forums etc.. many hours now, i guess they just released game that aint finished yet. Then ill get a speech and other sounds too if ill extend desktop to my tv, via hdmi. ofc i could play this with 60" but i wanna watch tv too. No same kinda problems with any game im playing. Ofc tried sound setting, installed latest gfx drivers etc... Just a shooting star this it is if no fix for sound. I paid for the game but i can live without this witch 3 too.

hi slaughter_skull86 what do you mean by Normal? like is that setting in audio software?? or something?

First delete my realtek driver, everthing then Fine now, cause sb Cinema dont work. Then install realtek driver again, sb Cinema work, still everthing Fine, i think now very strange. Then i set up my Headset, error came back, when i'm fighting in horse. Then i Chance the Profile for my Headset to normal, it works. In my case, Witcher 3 has a Problem with the profile of my Headset.

Well I'm think I partly resolve the problem. Just go to sound settings properties (windows) and change -> Nvidia High Definition Audio (it may be your sound card name) properties -> bookmark Advanced and change format audio 16bit 48000 Hz to 24bit 48000 Hz.
Try to change around with these settings, it is possible to help you.

Last edited:
I'm having the same issue. Audio is choppy and muffled after playing a few minutes. It sounds like the audio channels are interfering with each other. I've tried changing from 5.1 to 2.1 speaker set-up but it didn't help. Still looking for advice or fix online. I have Bose USB speakers, so no Creative RealTek software to tinker with.

hi where can i find settings? bec when i go properties it wont show in nvidia hd audio, have u plugged hdmi cable to system?

The Sound Bug when Horse Fighting came back. It is not extreme as before, but it's still perceptible. I think, i live for now, with this bug, cause i fighitng 99% on foot. It's the only bug, that a have for now in the game.

[video]https://youtu.be/a4WTY4Aouio[/video]

i make an video, maybe some dev can look into this issue. The Issue only happens on Horse.

---------- Updated at 01:11 PM ----------

can some dev please look into this issue

---------- Updated at 02:55 PM ----------

*Update*

it seems that the Bug only occur Extreme in Water. On Landscape, it's not realy perceptible, but it's there.

Last edited:
so, i just do a test. i delete all sound-driver and software, but the crippling Sound still exist on horse combat. So i think, thats 99 % a Game Bug, not an Driver Issue.

After that I have a problem not solved.
I thought it a different way.
I went into the BIOS and forcibly switched mode graphics cards with PCI-E 3.0 in the PCI-E 2.0
After that this problem is completely gone.

Top Bottom