(SPOILERS)The Witcher 2 Save Game Files

+
Anyone have save file with Aryan Alive, Iorveth Path, Stennis Dead, Triss Saved, Sile dead, Cynthia dead, Letho alive, Saskia alive? One with Loredo alive and one with him dead?

That sounds like the same one as I posted earlier. Link's still up :)
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...e-Game-Files?p=1618564&viewfull=1#post1618564

I think there's going to be a lot of people going for those choices, to try to keep people who can reappear in TW3. (That's why I did the playthrough)

Thanks for answer, but in your save Anais go to Natalis and I need that Anais go to Radovid :)
(With Order path from W1)

Question: its possible to save somehow Stennis during Roshe path?

Last edited:
Hi! Thanks for such a great selection. I am curious, what Witcher 1 decisions do the saves on the front page have?

Hey, so... Turns out I really won't have the time to replay the game. Anyone's got a handy save with Adda's curse lifted, Aryan alive, Blue-Stripes Tattoo, Iorveth path, freed Saskia and spared Letho and Sile?

Hi! Thanks for such a great selection. I am curious, what Witcher 1 decisions do the saves on the front page have?

Hmm, let's take it from the start.

Geralt follows Triss into the Laboratory in the Prologue.

Geralt kills the elves that are buying weapons from Haren Brogg, and saves Abigail in Act I.

Geralt completes his investigation and knows that Azar Javed has killed Raymond, so he sets him up. Oh also Geralt did not choose sides on the Order/Scoiatael conflict in the swamps by not agreeing to help either of them. in Act II.

Geralt gives Alvin to Triss and helps the Scoiatael escape Vivaldi's Bank by killing the Kikimores in the sewers, in Act III.

Geralt solves the Voydanoi/Villagers conflict peacefully. He also allows Berengar to live and gives Celina's ghost the Wreath of Immortelles. Also he does not take part in the Order/Scoiatael conflict in Act IV.

Geralt manages to lift Adda's curse, and does not kill neither Siegfried nor Yaevinn in Vizima. In the end he does not give the Grand Master to the King of the Wild Hunt.

I think that's all, if I've forgotten anything tell me. You could use the "mention system" here on the Forum, so I can tell if someone has asked a question here. Simply type @ and after that my Forum name, without any blank spaces. For example @VanDragneel.

There is no Med or Easy save file?

---------- Updated at 11:23 AM ----------

There is no Med or Easy save file?

I am not sure that I understand your question. Could you ask again in a different way?

Thank you for sending me here Dragonbird! I am hunting dark mode save file if at all possible!

Edit: I have to go to Mass soon, will return and update with the paths I took.

The Witcher:
Saved the Lab
Gave the Elves Weapons
Saved Abigail
Worked with Siegfried
Stayed Neutral in the Swamp
Found Out Azar Javed was the Detective
Saved Thaler
Chose Triss
Cured Vincent
Sided with the Order at the Bank
Compromised with the Vodyanoi and Village
Spared Berengar
Gave Celina the Wreath of Immortelles
Stayed Neutral
Completed the Armor
Got the Runesword
Cured Adda
Fought the King of the Wild Hunt

The Witcher II:
Helped Newboy
Spared Aryan
Accepted the Alchemist's Offer
Condemned Malena
Spared all the Trolls
Sided with Iroveth
Spared Stennis
Saved Triss
Spared Saskia
Spared Sile
Spared Leo

Any help you guys could give would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Sided with Iorveth
Elf in Flotsam alive at the end
Sile Alive
Phillipa Alive
Saskia left alone
Triss saved
Cynthia Alive
Operator dead
Iorveth saved (at the end)
Letho alive

this or exact same good guy geralt on roche path and TW1 Witcher path, does anyone have it?

And FOOL of me, now i saw last message, that all savefiles from first post are all neutral path. sorry.

Last edited:
Hi, do you have any saves for Letho spared in the end.

@ostmurk

On Roche Path - Save Anais Files, the girl is given to Natalis. In every file. If you wish this to be different you can choose to download a save game from Act III. Sile is spared, so is Letho and the Dragon. In every Save Game File I believe. There might be something different in one or two but I doubt it.

Also the decision about giving the Sword to Iorveth or help Roche is always made according to following Iorveth or Roche.

@StaGiors, it's pretty damn cool that you did this. I'll probably make use of at least a couple of those saves :cheers:.

Guest 3818336

@StaGiors Awesome job on this. In these saves, which path did you take on the "Secrets of Loc Muinne" quest? I was hoping you had one where you kill both Cynthia and the other mage at the end of the quest.

Last edited by a moderator:
@bluethunder666

Hmm, let's take it from the start.

Geralt follows Triss into the Laboratory in the Prologue.

Geralt kills the elves that are buying weapons from Haren Brogg, and saves Abigail in Act I.

Geralt completes his investigation and knows that Azar Javed has killed Raymond, so he sets him up. Oh also Geralt did not choose sides on the Order/Scoiatael conflict in the swamps by not agreeing to help either of them. in Act II.

Geralt gives Alvin to Triss and helps the Scoiatael escape Vivaldi's Bank by killing the Kikimores in the sewers, in Act III.

Geralt solves the Voydanoi/Villagers conflict peacefully. He also allows Berengar to live and gives Celina's ghost the Wreath of Immortelles. Also he does not take part in the Order/Scoiatael conflict in Act IV.

Geralt manages to lift Adda's curse, and does not kill neither Siegfried nor Yaevinn in Vizima. In the end he does not give the Grand Master to the King of the Wild Hunt.

Guest 3825552

I need to alter my game so Letho is alive, only 1 issue. In my W2 game I saved Triss and Saskia (dragon lady?). So here it seems you can't save both?

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom