silver monocle

+
Yeah, I have quite a few left over quest items, even though the quest has been completed.. I just leave them there..

Just to let you know, that guy who told you that is a Dev.

You can equip it by dragging it into your pockets like the Masquerade masks I'm guessing.

I know, it's still not working, I tried it. So either a) the item is buggy or b) I didn't finish the quest it is used for, which I doubt after...

Last edited:
Wait, wait, wait Vesemir has a top hat stashed in a crate at Kaer Morhen. I'm sure that's it, I'll throw the monocle on the ground in front of him and stare until he picks it up. It's gonna work I tell you

AFAIR you can equip the monocle.
You can't.

But what shame, I thought this was a piece that the Nilfgaardian spy was wearing which reminds me of the blacksmith\merchant guy at Nilfgaardian Garrison when he says "Password?" .. Then he talks about "You're not a spy.. etc" before you will be able to purchase dialogue options.

So the item is nothing then?
Can't wear it.. and it has no connection to frying pan, just a piece of the puzzle that's never to be done? Sigh!

I just spent 4 hours looking for the next step for this Monocle until I gave up, searching on the forum as I felt it was hopeless quest item to find next step for.

Is there nothing new on this Subject yet? Maybe (a big maybe) it's an Item for the Man of Glass Questline from the upcoming DLC or just a Buggy piece of Equipment.
It really bugs me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom