Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
but the fact that you choosing Triss as love-interest has literally no impact on the story and the chain of events, and barely one character even acknowledges it , hell, barely Triss herself as what to say about it. jumping from "I don't want to go back to it" to 2 meetings later "let's move to Kovir and start a new life together" - something just painfully missing.

Exactly, this is one of my biggest complaints, I expected other characters to acknowledge my choice, especially with the Djin bond broken. More interactions between Triss and Yen would have been nice and at least one more scene of Geralt and Triss (maybe discussing Geralt breaking the bond or Yen in general)

Last edited:
I hated it when Cerys kept implying there is something between my Geralt and Yen. NO! I already made by decision, I'm with Triss.

I hated it when Cerys kept implying there is something between my Geralt and Yen.

I don't mind she keeps implying it. I mind that you can't say anything about it. Just one simple line: 'thats in the past, I have someone else waiting for me' - or something along those lines.

I don't mind she keeps implying it. I mind that you can't say anything about it. Just one simple line: 'thats in the past, I have someone else waiting for me' - or something along those lines.

Oh yes definitely. That's what I meant with my line after that.

It would be neat if choosing Triss somehow unlocked missions where Triss would help you somehow make Radovid see magic users in a different light and make him realize he was wrong all along. Giving the player a way to chose Radovid's North where mages are no longer persecuted.

You already know my argument about that but I'm gonna iterate this point, what must annoy is not the fact that she appears for only 3 missions. but the fact that you choosing Triss as love-interest has literally no impact on the story and the chain of events, and barely one character even acknowledges it , hell, barely Triss herself as what to say about it. jumping from "I don't want to go back to it" to 2 meetings later "let's move to Kovir and start a new life together" - something just painfully missing.

By no impact I mean, you told her you love her and she agreed to stay? We'll nice and all but she'll disappear anyway!
Choose to go for Triss instead of Yen? The world doesn't care! still gonna talk to you like Yen is who you went for and is with!
etc, etc..

Yeah thats why I didn't like the lighthouse scene it just seemed rushed there was no gradual progression in the romance
Triss already asking Geralt where he sees them in 5 years was just silly

In my opinion there should have been an option in a dialogue to tell Yen earlier in the game that u already love Triss.

I remember that part in the game when Yen reproaches you had some nice times with Triss (She was talking about TW2 story I guess).
So Im just curious if this was a part of my import from TW2 or just standard.

That moment was a bit weird for me because it looked like Yen doesnt even care about that romance I had with Triss back in TW2.

It was like "well I dont care Geralt wants me anyway so what?"

In my opinion there should have been an option in a dialogue to tell Yen earlier in the game that u already love Triss.

I remember that part in the game when Yen reproaches you had some nice times with Triss (She was talking about TW2 story I guess).
So Im just curious if this was a part of my import from TW2 or just standard.

That moment was a bit weird for me because it looked like Yen doesnt even care about that romance I had with Triss back in TW2.

It was like "well I dont care Geralt wants me anyway so what?"

I think its standard the save import really doesn't matter much
I expected a real love triangle in TW3 with lots of interactions between Yen and Triss and of course with Geralt too
I imagined Yen actually being pissed but instead she didn't care and just took Geralt for granted as if he would only ever choose her

I think its standard the save import really doesn't matter much
I expected a real love triangle in TW3 with lots of interactions between Yen and Triss and of course with Geralt too
I imagined Yen actually being pissed but instead she didn't care and just took Geralt for granted as if he would only ever choose her

Yeah ! Exactly what I thought at this moment. There were just soooo many moments I whished for more interactions..
I know this love story between those 3 isnt the main part of the game but still a very important one ! I mean its about Geralts future and his love.

I loved the scene with dijkstra and triss at the lighthouse. That moment made my heart stood still for some seconds tbh. But even there could have been some more interactions with Triss after.. yeah u know what I mean :D

I think this thread shows how much the players like Triss. The game is barely two weeks old!

For me it's evident that lots of people want more content with Triss... If there's a doubt of the interest of the community, wouldn't it be a good idea to CDPR to ask us if we REALLY want more stuff with her? Like, launching a kickstarter with some expansion where we play somewhere else in a plot that heavily features Triss. Or that simply features her a bit more :(

We spent two games getting closer and closer to her, and in the closure of the series we barely speak with Triss.

@Pescador7 Yeah, I agree. They obviously created a great character that a lot of people can relate to. We can now hope that they will maybe notice that and give us more Triss content in the future. It's not just Triss, it seems that a lot of people want more interaction with other important characters like Yen and Ciri which just goes to show how good this game is in making us care about the characters. Few games ever did that to me and none better than TW3.

I loved the scene with dijkstra and triss at the lighthouse.

Looks like Dijkstra is the only one that acknowledges the love between Geralt & Triss. :p

I think this thread shows how much the players like Triss. The game is barely two weeks old!

For me it's evident that lots of people want more content with Triss... If there's a doubt of the interest of the community, wouldn't it be a good idea to CDPR to ask us if we REALLY want more stuff with her? Like, launching a kickstarter with some expansion where we play somewhere else in a plot that heavily features Triss. Or that simply features her a bit more :(

We spent two games getting closer and closer to her, and in the closure of the series we barely speak with Triss.

Hello again! hehe

I doubt CDPR would ever ask to start kickstarter. And it's not really something to start a kickstarter for. The best thing we can do, is to wait till a lot of people have completed the game, and gather more people that have the same feelings towards this issue.

This thread is awesome! Count me in as one of the people disappointed with the Triss content. I didn't mind it until we returned to Kaer Morhen and Triss was just gone and everyone acted like she wasn't even there. Yet everyone is interacting with Yen, making comments about Yen and Geralt, et al. It got really annoying.

If money and resources are an issue then I would settle for a simple scene at Kaer Morhen while everyone is preparing to break the curse on that ugliest man alive.

Another love scene and a talk with Triss, a picnic, anything to cement the relationship further would have been nice.

Anyone else find it strange that Triss calls Ciri little sis?
I mean Ciri is like a daughter to Geralt ....just seems strange that she isn't another mother figure like Yen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom