[SPOILERS] I finished the game so where did they all go ? =(

+
[SPOILERS] I finished the game so where did they all go ? =(

Hello

So i finished the game and i'd like to know if you can still meet Ciri, Yen, Triss, etc ...
I had the good ending, so Ciri took her own way, maybe we can still meet her somewhere ? Kaer Morhen is empty ...
What about Triss and Yen ? I said i loved both, so i understand they're not very happy, but is there anywhere you can see our sorceresses ?

Thank you =)

Once you finish the main characters are gone and the quests the connect to them. I'm sure that'll change in the future either by CDPR or mods ;) Just load the save before the last quest and do other quests lol.

I've done pratically all quests (maybe 2 or 3 hidden secondary quests), i just do exploration for now, wich is fine anyway but ....
I agree with guys who say they feel alone in the game: you have an awesome team, you make bounds with everyone of them, and when it's done, they all disappear ! :'(

Look at him ! Geralt feels so lonely :( He misses Ciri, this spot at Kaer Morhen gives him so many memories ....

View attachment 15214

Attachments

• witcher3 2015-05-28 01-46-06.jpg
    witcher3 2015-05-28 01-46-06.jpg
    392.9 KB · Views: 39
I've done pratically all quests (maybe 2 or 3 hidden secondary quests), i just do exploration for now, wich is fine anyway but ....
I agree with guys who say they feel alone in the game: you have an awesome team, you make bounds with everyone of them, and when it's done, they all disappear ! :'(

Look at him ! Geralt feels so lonely :( He misses Ciri, this spot at Kaer Morhen gives him so many memories ....

Cool Armor! Is it a Witcher gear set?

It is clearly stated that the game is over after you finish main quest.
You get a free run in a sandbox just to finish some sidequests.

Ik but I want to see Yennefer againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. I think she should have been in the game more I loved her british type accent. It would have been better if you could see her more in the game :( but ohwell. Maybe in the dlc???

Ik but I want to see Yennefer againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. I think she should have been in the game more I loved her british type accent. It would have been better if you could see her more in the game :( but ohwell. Maybe in the dlc???

They will return in the upcoming Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine DLC's, or atleast i'm assuming they will be, wouldn't make sense story wise if they did not.

Top Bottom