Sell Arrows

+
Sell Arrows

Why can we not sell arrows anywhere ?? Tried at merchans, armories, blacksmiths etc. no where can we sell arrows so we are stuck with arrows you never use taking up space that could be used for loot.

CD Projekt should have wait 1 or 2 months more to eliver a really finished game....

This game is not completly finished....

I have really enjoyed the game even with some bugs. It is my all time favorite rpg so far.

Every game has bugs and things that were overlooked. I think a lot of people just try and find everything they can to bitch about and make small problems seem huge.

They're just arrows. If you don't want them drop them.

Dude, this game is one of the cleanest and bug free games that I have played in ages. Since it's release I have already put close to 100 odd hours into this game. I have only encountered 2 glitches, the very first blacksmith (don't know his name) The guy that got his forge burnt down. His head was missing during fot a bit. And the attack rune ui problem that everyone has. And there is really no way for any game every created (yet) to be completely completed, there will always be glitches. This game is an amazing work of art. I'm running on ultra with stead 60fps and no problems. So stop complaining and enjoy the damn game.Hell I miss the days when everyone just enjoyed their games and fuck the graqphics. Now it's nothing but a circle jerk over muh graphics, muh completed games. Hell atleast this aint like ea. And don't get me wrong I love muh graohics. I have a beaastly machine. But I just wish this circle jerk would stop. well right after I upgrade to a 980ti to replace my 970. and get that shinny new 1440p, 144hz, nvidea gsync (because this screen tearing is ripping me apart) ips panel. Damn thing is $800 but I think it is one of the best gaming monitors on the market as of now, I'm not getting 4k till they fix all the issues with it, and they need to be higher than 60fps. I love that butter. Also,. who ever I maneged to get off trakc is the arrows. I made some arrows that cost 14g to createm, each one can sell for 20g. So 100g worth of arrows says iit would sell for about 4k. So that may be a reason. But

Top Bottom