[bug] Chernobog Runestone showing 0 Attack power as bonus

+
[bug] Chernobog Runestone showing 0 Attack power as bonus

Any rune I find of this type have zero attack power, from lesser to greater. If I use it in a sword, the value still zero.

Attachments

• 2015-05-24_00001.jpg
    2015-05-24_00001.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 725
  • 2015-05-26_00004.jpg
    2015-05-26_00004.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 826
  • 2015-05-27_00003.jpg
    2015-05-27_00003.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 425
We have that fixed, please wait for patch. The rune should increase attack power by 2 / 3 / 5%

Haha! This is a bug?! For some reason I just thought the devs were trolling with the rune. Good looking out on this!

This game need a patch with size not less than 2.00GB for ALL THE GLITCHEs, visual bugs, horrible draw distance, GPU temps, less usage of vRAM and most of all combat/inventory/items bugs and quest bugs from the main story which are breaking the game. And give us the option to turn off the auto centering camera... and remove the auto sheathing console crap mechanic ! AND FIX THE GOD DAMN key bindings ...

This game need a patch with size not less than 2.00GB for ALL THE GLITCHEs, visual bugs, horrible draw distance, GPU temps, less usage of vRAM and most of all combat/inventory/items bugs and quest bugs from the main story which are breaking the game. And give us the option to turn off the auto centering camera... and remove the auto sheathing console crap mechanic ! AND FIX THE GOD DAMN key bindings ...
Expect high GPU temps with this beautifull game, the only thing that they should fix is side quest bugs treasure quest bugs and some mainquest bugs, and ofc the freezings and stuff, thats all really.

Wow you must have a really shitty system then. I've had none of those mentioned bugs and glitches. Just a couple of smaller stuff that did not really effect my gameplay. Maybe you should try cleaning up stuff on your system, update drivers and whatnot cause My PC is three years old and everything works just fine for me. It's not always the Dev's fault is what I'm trying to say.

Would you also like the moon on a stick?

I'm also using a 3 year old system, running things on ultra with minimal difficulties. Do a bit of maintainance on your system, you'll be surprised how much oomph you can get out of it with a bit of TLC. :)

Happy to hear this rune bug's being fixed BEFORE I sold off my 5 runes sitting in my bags. :p

How is it possible for u to carry 130 when u are lvl 11:eek:?

On: I got the same problem got lik 5 runes with 0 attack power, is the bug this hard to fix? When u think next patch will be able to dowload?

I will need those runes,playing on Death march and its my first The Witcher game its really challenging^^. But i must say that im in love with this game, Its really much more then i expected. Looks amazing, challenging gameplay, u get rewarded for exploring serious topics, funny dialogues, hardbreaking stories.

You got a new fan!

Last edited:
I have a similar problem with Chernobog runestones. I have a PC version with patch 1.22. I added Chernobog runestones to the sword, but the statistics in the report remains unchanged. When and with which patch will be fix? Thanks. :)

Holy necro, Batman.

Although, I am quietly laughing at the fact that it's a year later, and your tone is so casual. :lol:

(Knocking from the basement door.) It's Myra... :p

Top Bottom