[PS4 Bug] Innkeeper in Arinbjorn

+
[PS4 Bug] Innkeeper in Arinbjorn

I can't talk to the Innkeeper in Arinbjorn. I know he sells Gwent cards needed to complete the collection. I have tried reloading the game, meditating near him, and everything. Nothing works, even after the newest patch.

Also there should be something that lets us know what merchants/crafters we have beaten. I know i have defeated a lot of them but it would be nice to know what ones exactly.

Also having this problem on PC, he exists but there's no option to speak to him.

I'm in the post-main quest game as well, I don't know if that's relevant.

Last edited:
Same on PC. What makes it even more frustating is that this inkeeper sells (and gives when beating) the last 5 cards missing for me, which sucks a lot...

Getting this too. My friend just got there after arriving in Skelliga and it accessed the innkeeper no problem. We're on PS4.

---------- Updated at 10:56 PM ----------

Is this a bug or working as intended? All I want to know. Maybe the innkeeper is mad that I got in a fight? That's super lame because those are the only cards I'm missing.

I am missing a few cards but he has the cards i need to finish the monster deck i want. If he is mad about the fight they need to fix that or move the cards to a different Innkeeper.

If he's bugged or if he's mad about the fight, CDPR should let us know either way. It's honestly stressin me off for some reason. Really wanted to get all the cards in one freakin playthrough.

My friend that talked to the innkeeper before he had a drink with the NPC that you meet upon entering the inn, said he can no longer talk to the innkeep. So apparently there is only a short window in which you can talk to the barkeeper.

Before you have a drink with the NPC, and that's it.

If you complete "Contract: The Phantom of Eldberg" before talking to innkeeper you'll lose the ability to ever talk to him again :'(

I really fucking need thaler!

I'm on PC , is there any console commands I could use to spawn the card ?

If you complete "Contract: The Phantom of Eldberg" before talking to innkeeper you'll lose the ability to ever talk to him again :'(

I really fucking need thaler!

I'm on PC , is there any console commands I could use to spawn the card ?

Is that working as intended?

Please CDPR let us know if this is working as intended or just a bug. It's really stressing me out. If I knew it was a bug it would be such a huge weight lifted off my shoulders.

Please CDPR let us know if this is working as intended or just a bug. It's really stressing me out. If I knew it was a bug it would be such a huge weight lifted off my shoulders.

I'd find it hard to believe it's working as intended. I can understand if the innkeeper wasn't there anymore ( like in white orchard) so you couldn't talk to play / get the cards but the NPC is right there just you lose the ability to talk to him

I'd find it hard to believe it's working as intended. I can understand if the innkeeper wasn't there anymore ( like in white orchard) so you couldn't talk to play / get the cards but the NPC is right there just you lose the ability to talk to him

Just wish we could get a CDPR confirm on it.

yeah, I finished that quest as well. I imagine he's mad for starting that fight, but I don't think it's supposed to happen as there's no way to get out of it to my knowledge.

It's not so bad for me since i can always just console in the Thaler card , I'm just wondering if the innkeeper sells any others ....Gotta catch em all !

Just an update.

Someone said this on another forum regarding this topic

I've done that contract and the innkeeper still speaks to me.

There is another NPC somewhere that refuses to speak to me, maybe there's an issue in game that can effect random npcs?

I just wish CDPR could chime in with a quick 'hey this is an issue that will be resolved in a patch'.

Top Bottom