Zoltan Chivay gwent card from Aldert Geert ( first gwent opponent in the game )

+
Zoltan Chivay gwent card from Aldert Geert ( first gwent opponent in the game )

Hello. I got a question. I left White Orchard already and I didn't get the Zoltan Chivay card from the guy who teaches you how to play the game due to the game-breaking bug with gwent fixed just recently. I got 2 questions :

Is this card obtainable elswhere?

I've read it's a random card but I started a new game ( the tavern is pretty early on) just to find out if it's true. I won with him twice ( i loaded after a win) and twice i recieved this specific card.
If it's not random and not obtainable elswhere did the 1.04 patch released on PC include this card to the cards sold by the saved merchant in White Orchard?
I'm on PS4 so it's still patch 1.03 here. Luckily I have the Elsa barkeep cards as i bought them already earlier.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I have the same problem, when I started the game, I bought the cards from elsa, but due to the gwent game breaking bug I couldn't get the zoltan card. I tried to play with the npc more than five times but it was impossible for me to pass without the game breaking and forced clossing. So I moved on to come back later when a patch was released, but as we know, he isn't there anymore.

Now I have all the other cards, zoltan is the only one I'm missing, and I tried playing with more npcs for the first time but they didn't even gave me materials, just crowns. So I am locked out of the trophy (and the platinum) unless you give this zoltan card to another npc...

Please take this into account for future patches on PS4, for the people like me who supported you buying the game on the very first day.

Top Bottom