2 Future Expantions: Let us have more Ciri Content

+
2 Future Expantions: Let us have more Ciri Content

I never owned the older games but as much I think Geralt is awesome I hope that in the new DLCs or Expansion we get more chances to play as her.
Please do this...

Ciri is hawt. Ciri is a badass. Ciri needs more spotlight. Ciri needs more game time. Ciri is Ciri, and I love her.

I think they are honestly setting her up as the new hero of games, I cant imagine CD Projekt coming up with a random guy and tell us "here is the new guy" or worse... Dandelion. I have not finished the game though but it feels like she will be a bigger deal next game.

Ciri is hawt. Ciri is a badass. Ciri needs more spotlight. Ciri needs more game time. Ciri is Ciri, and I love her.

Ciri in Bathhouse.
Choose [Undress].
Still wears a towel while everyone else is nude.

Biggest disappointment i've had with this game. Fix it CDPR! ;)

Well people at loverslab have already... removed the towel even with no mod tools.
but I was hoping ciri as a character like geralt given quests, her own skill tree and so on.

Last edited:
Can we please not have any more of that squirrel on crack stuff? From a game play perspective, those were some of the weakest moments in the game.

If so make a new game and dont force players that like geralt to waste their time with another character. I personally don't like her much.

Top Bottom