Cannot craft bombs

+
Cannot craft bombs

I crafted some bombs to destroy monster nests with, I was only able to craft 2 event though I wanted to make more.
Then after using those 2 bombs, I can no longer craft more bombs,
Every time I try to make them I get a message saying I have the item, even though I dont.
When I look in my inventory it says that I have 0/2 bombs, which for some reason makes the game think I have them even though I have used them.

Edit:
Ok I found that I have to drop the bombs I supposedly have to be able to make more, because the game for some reason still think I have the bombs.

Last edited:
Yeah, what you described isn't a bug. It's a feature behind the new Alchemy system.

Quick explanation - you craft your Alchemy recipes ONCE. So for example potions, bombs and oils are a one-time craft thing. Once crafted, you can use them for a limited amount of uses "per day". So a bomb has 2/2 charges for example.
As soon as you meditate in the game, Geralt will use up an alcoholic beverage and replenish ALL of the charges on every Alchemy item.

Yeah, what you described isn't a bug. It's a feature behind the new Alchemy system.

Quick explanation - you craft your Alchemy recipes ONCE. So for example potions, bombs and oils are a one-time craft thing. Once crafted, you can use them for a limited amount of uses "per day". So a bomb has 2/2 charges for example.
As soon as you meditate in the game, Geralt will use up an alcoholic beverage and replenish ALL of the charges on every Alchemy item.

Now I got it ....

This was bothering me as well, thanks for the clarification.
I meditated for enough times, even unequipped the (empty) bombs from my inventory and still nothing. The recipe does say you already have this item (kinda weird this new supposed system if it is)

Don't know what to do, and can't progress on a quest without a bomb because of this.

Last edited:
You need to have strong alcohol (spirit or vodka type). Then if you meditate (1 hour is enough) all your alchemy items will refill their charges.

Top Bottom