Movies / TV Shows!

+
New trailer for Jurassic World:

This could be great! :)

---------- Updated at 01:38 PM ----------

Oh and look here:

My niece is not going to shut up about this when it comes out!

Seeing trained raptors running along Chris Pratt's character on bike is ridiculous, but if I was twee younger, I'd probably eat it up.

I missed this thread, I guess haven't posted here since Sons of Anarchy ended last December. Really miss Justified too.

Ah well, Hannibal's next season starts tomorrow!

Something ends, something begins. ;)

Ya'll familiar with True Detective? that series was straight up unreal. Big fan of the Harrelson-Mcconaghey duo (still not positive how you spell his name, i like to pronounce it McCon-a-honey hah) takes place in the deep south, check it out guys

Ya'll familiar with True Detective? that series was straight up unreal. Big fan of the Harrelson-Mcconaghey duo (still not positive how you spell his name, i like to pronounce it McCon-a-honey hah) takes place in the deep south, check it out guys

getting ready for season 2

What are your thoughts on the California setting and the cast? I'm kind of skeptical, was a big fan of the Louisiana dynamic season 1 had

Loisiana was just brilliant, it was strange and different, just a great atmosphere, California feels a lot different, more sunny, different atmosphere, but that doesnt need to be something bad, so it wont feel repetetive, also they said that we will see places in California we wont really know, probably also strange and dangerous places.

i personally cant wait i really liked the first session, i am also a big fan of such neo noir crime series

that's the new everyman? pretty blue pill, a sign of changing times.

look alright, but seems like 90 percent of the movie will just be pure cgi with voice overs and sound effects

Has anyone started watching Mr. Robot? First two episodes were great. I like the protagonist a lot - he's not black and white at all and feel very volatile.

I hope it won't disappoint.

Top Bottom