Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@AdamSnow Going to Kaer Morhen after breaking the bond I really expected to see some consequences of that decision, not to mention Triss being there. I did get a fight scene with Yen about sleeping with Triss, and when I refused to apologize she teleported me in the middle of nowhere(I believe that scene has nothing to do with Djinn quest and appears regardless). What annoys me is that Yen is still acting like Geralt owes her an explanation even though he clearly said he doesn't have feelings for her in the Djinn quest that happened few missions before. The game completely ignores acknowledging that decision and continues to act like Yeneffer is still with Geralt.

Right! The "bed" scene was after the Djinn quest.

And yeah,
The game completely ignores acknowledging (any Triss related) decision(s) and continues to act like Yeneffer is still with Geralt.
is in deed one of our deepest issues with the current state of the game.

All game after this "bed" scene when Yen teleport me in the middle of the lake I waited for some "battle" betwen Yen and Triss, but I saw only how Yen kiss Geralt in the face of Triss and nothing more...it looks like game thinks that I'm still with Yen

What a pleasant surprise seeing this thread grow overnight.

Glad to see that pretty much everyone has the same mind set.

An issue I have noticed is (for example) when you go to Kaer Morhen Triss is no where to be found. This is after she tells you that is where she will head to. When Triss does arrive she tells you she is their because Yen asked her to help with the up coming battle. This and many other moments in the script show that the developers made the game with Yen as the only true romance option in mind.

I was literally going all over Kaer Morhen, just to find Triss. Going to her bed room, the outskirts, but shes just not there! Probably spent more than an hour finding her. And when she finally showed up, I was so disappointed.

What a pleasant surprise seeing this thread grow overnight.

Glad to see that pretty much everyone has the same mind set.

I was literally going all over Kaer Morhen, just to find Triss. Going to her bed room, the outskirts, but shes just not there! Probably spent more than an hour finding her. And when she finally showed up, I was so disappointed.

I did the same. I ran up and down all the stairs.

I remember going the entire Kaer Morhen vicinity interior and exterior at least 3 time.

The first time was when I arrived at Kaer Morhen for the first time and knew Triss said she'd be there.
Second time was at the Recruitment Quest when it marked off Triss automatically, so I figured she is already there.
And at the end of the game.

None of these times I've been able to find her.

I did the same. I ran up and down all the stairs.

Me too.

There was also the same situation in Novigrad, where after the rat-catcher quest she tells you where she lives and that she would be glad to see you, i ran around for a good hour looking for her, only to be disappointed.

How many endings are out there?

Maybe there is one special where you and Triss are on a boat traveling to Kovir together :hmm:

How many endings are out there?

Maybe there is one special where you and Triss are on a boat traveling to Kovir together :hmm:

If so, it would be very stupid to hide it behind very very specific circumstances and not apply to any ending that ends with Geralt living with Triss in Kovir

---------- Updated at 02:27 PM ----------

One of the endings I got is with Triss and Geralt in Kovir.

Geralt's future is either With Yen / Triss / Alone so 3 endings

Haven't heard of any ending that you end up with Triss but no in Kovir

I also uploaded the location in the start of this thread (page 2 I think), she has nothing to say - just an option to ask how she feels and she'll say "so-so"... what kind of conversation did you get?

Actually I could speak with her about the rose and some other stuff...
I'm actually right after this small talk (regarding the progression of the game).

Really feeling little bit sad, because Triss is so stunning in the rat quest: When the witch-hunters show up, and she stands there with the flame purpling around in her hand ... damn, really do hope that there's enough of Triss in Novigrad that it helps me through the rest of the game :D

Because if I got the thread right, no more Triss after Novigrad ... :( :( :(

I also uploaded the location in the start of this thread (page 2 I think), she has nothing to say - just an option to ask how she feels and she'll say "so-so"... what kind of conversation did you get?

Yeah, i found her and that was the conversation i got.

Actually I could speak with her about the rose and some other stuff...
I'm actually right after this small talk (regarding the progression of the game).

Really feeling little bit sad, because Triss is so stunning in the rat quest: When the witch-hunters show up, and she stands there with the flame purpling around in her hand ... damn, really do hope that there's enough of Triss in Novigrad that it helps me through the rest of the game :D

Because if I got the thread right, no more Triss after Novigrad ... :( :( :(

There's more of Triss after Novigard, thou just a little... sadly

Last edited:
It's kind of Yen's nature to assume you're still in a relationship when in actuality, you aren't.

Remeber The Last Wish break up? "You're supposed to love me!" in a nutshell.

It's kind of Yen's nature to assume you're still in a relationship when in actuality, you aren't.

Remeber The Last Wish break up? "You're supposed to love me!" in a nutshell.

Oh of course... Now everything makes sense! that Triss as such a small part of the story, right? this is not a sequel to 2 witcher games, it's a sequel to a book.

I don't know why we even care, in the books Triss was just an "observant" and a side-character.

Okay guys, let's pack up...

For two games we built our relationship with Triss, at the 3rd game - at the last game - being a side-character with so little meaning to the story IS NOT what she or us deserve.

In my mind it is all about the player's choice, and i think that if the player chose Triss he feels a bit disappointed for all the reasons said here. So yeah, the player choice !

Thank God I'm not the only one that thinks Triss' romance was some kind of cruel joke. I'm still playing the game, didn't finished yet, but I'm on Skellige.
The amount of Yennefer there makes me roll my eyes in irritation. Literally. Everytime she says something to Geralt, she flirts with him makes me think " Would you kindly, finally leave?! "

Seriously though. I'm not a fan of Yennefer. She's just not my taste. This is why I was happy I could choose someone else, and that " someone " is Triss. I was very disappointed with a lack of content with her. I was really happy after I finally arrived to Novigrad and the first thing I did was going to Triss. And how very disappointed ( AGAIN ) I was after her quests. No interesting dialogues between missions, kiss at the bal was very nice, but the actual romance scene was... I don't know, not very original? From what I've seen on youtube, hookers have almost the same. Only Yennefer have the original one. But that's not the point. I don't care about the actual sex scene.
I do care about her content. People keep saying she's not at Kear Morhen when we arrive. No one acknowledges our romance with her, we can't tell anyone about it and everyone acts like we're still Yennefer. I'm really sick of it that game keeps throwing Yen at me. I. Don't. Like. Her.
I also understand she had to have more content than Triss, giving that we're looking Ciri. It's alright and I don't mind. But Triss after " Now or Never " she's just like an empty npc, nothing more. This is not fair. If Reds gave us a choice, none of these choices should be worse than other. Otherwise, what's the point if Yen's romance is the only right choice? What a logic.

I don't have any hopes that CDPR will add more content with Triss. I got a feeling they'll add even more content with Yennefer. I don't know, maybe I'm too sceptic, because I know that BioWare never cares about what fans want and now I don't really trust even CDPR after what they did with Triss. And also none of the Devs said a word about this problem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom