Best quest in the game?

+
So far,definetely the Kaer Morhen mission(although the isle of mists was also really emotional)
Anyway,that mission was epic.It is the helm's deep of video games!Such a great build up before the battle,a sense of a real siege going on!And most importantly such a great cinematic experience!Especially the battle between Eskel and the other guy and also the ending with Vesemir
10/10
The "Ugly baby","Isle of Mists" and "Kaer Mohren" mission were far greater than almost everything so far

For me it was "Family Matters" as well. The dialogue and voice acting was fantastic and featured enough twists and revelations to keep it interesting. It also dealt with some seriously heavy subject matter that really made it feel real. I liked how it was handled and the general feeling evoked by the music. Everything worked together to tell a great story. The thing that made this work so well was the pacing. It just felt natural because it took it's time. Many other quests could've used a slower pace to drive home the tension. Plus it was one of those moments where Geralt's knowledge about monsters and the world took center stage, rather than his skill with a sword.

There were a lot of great quests and CDPR set the bar really high for other RPGs, but Family Matters is the one quest line I will remember most of all.

Taking the fight to the Hunt with Letho and Lambert was like when Aragorn and Theoden rode out the gates of Helm's Deep. Best quest. Isle of Mists, Family Matters, the Priscilla quest line and The Last Wish are all amazing as well.

I remember some journalist saying that he played the best quest he has ever seen during his time with the game - he said that he almost cried. Anyone knows what this quest is and where I can get it? I think journalist was from IGN, though not sure
King slayer quest line)

Family matter because
when the baron buried his miscarried daughter I cried IRL. The event it self might not have been enough, but the character development of the Baron was so realistically and perfectly handled by the writers and voice actor that It was jaw-dropping.

The Baron questline was probably the best written part of the game I think most would agree on that

I also liked the return to Kaer Morhen (that nostalgia) and the battle

The Baron questline was probably the best written part of the game I think most would agree on that

I also liked the return to Kaer Morhen (that nostalgia) and the battle
When we with nostalgia, seeing Thaler again, dont you forget something bro, like you fucking died in W1

Last edited:
When we with nostalgia, seeing Thaler again, dont you forget something bro, like you fucking died in W1
Yeah that was bad.In my playthrough i let him die and now he is revived :p
There should have been more questions regarding the previous games during the prologue

Like everyone else, I thought Bloody Baron's story was the best part of the game. I also enjoyed the quests revolved around the criminal world of Novigrad. Felt heavily, heavily influenced by Eastern Promises, and that is only a good thing.

Top Bottom