When the f*ck will the 1.03 patch for the PS4 Chinese version be released?!

+
When the f*ck will the 1.03 patch for the PS4 Chinese version be released?!

In case that someone might question that I said strong words in the first place, I have to say, I had politely asked when might we get the patch and when might some translation issues be fixed two days ago, via support contact, but received no reply, not even an automatic reply. They don't give a damn what minority players think or need, they just treat us like ATM.
Now I think maybe I should remove all the f words, due to some advice. But imagine where they were when you read, please.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When exactly will the 1.03 patch for Chinese version be released?! You guys suck!!!!
Europe PS4 players received it 4 days ago, and those in the US received it 3 days ago, when on earth are we gonna get it?! You are really disgusting!!! We paid as much as they do, but why can't we be treated equally?! This is definitely racial!!!
Along with the weekly DLC, last time we got it was May 19th, and it's already May 30th, and we haven't seen a bit of it! Oh, does a "week" in Poland represent 14 days or what?! But I know that players in US have already got it on May 27th. Well, you know what? Go to hell!!!
And I've heard about what happened in Korea, you claimed that Korean players would get the localized version on the same launch day as the players from other countries, but the truth was, what they got was entirely not translated!! Can we expect a single piece of truth from you?!
So disgusting!!!! This is definitely racial!!! CD Project, you wanna thank god that I was not born in the US or Poland, because I'll definitely charge you in that case!
And you also wanna thank god that most Chinese players (by that I mean all players from China main land, Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan) don't usually visit this sort of official forums, or you'll see a huge wave of complaint that'll break down your forum server!
If you happen to know someone who understand Chinese, visit some Chinese game forums, you'll see a lot of anger there.

Last edited:
When the f*ck will the 1.03 patch for Chinese version be released?! You guys suck!!!!
Europe PS4 players received it 4 days ago, I and those in the US received it 3 days ago, when the f*ck are we gonna get it?! You are really disgusting!!! We paid as much as they do, but why can't we be treated equally?! This is definitely f*cking racial!!!
Along with the weekly DLC, last time we got it was May 19th, and it's already May 30th, and we haven't seen a damn bit of it! Oh, does a "week" in Poland represent 14 days or what?! But I know that players in US have already got it on May 27th. Well, you know what? F*ck you!!!
And I've heard about what happened in Korea, you claimed that Korean players would get the localized version on the same launch day as the players from other countries, but the truth was, what they got was entirely not translated!! Can we expect a single piece of truth from you?!
So f*cking disgusting!!!! This is definitely racial!!! CD Project, you wanna thank god that I was not born in the US or Poland, because I'll f*cking charge you in that case!
And you also wanna thank god that most Chinese players (by that I mean all players from China main land, Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan) don't usually visit this sort of official forums, or you'll see a damn huge wave of complaint that'll break down your forum server!
If you happen to know someone who understand Chinese, visit some Chinese game forums, you'll see a lot of anger there.

Hey, I'm new too. Welcome!

This is the internet. There is no excuse for not being able to get something in your country, especially a service that easily lets you access different region stores such as PSN. Instead of rageposting learn to get around.

Raging here wont get you anywhere mate do it the proper way get a pitchfork and a torch than fly to Poland...

This is the internet. There is no excuse for not being able to get something in your country, especially a service that easily lets you access different region stores such as PSN. Instead of rageposting learn to get around.
Yeah, what then? You mean I have to pay it twice? You gotta know this is unlike anything I've ever seen. A patch delayed in other regions? Even Assassin's Creed Unity didn't do something this bad. Patches should be available to all regions at the same time when the main game is launched in different regions at the same time. If a patch should be delayed, it should happen only when the main game is delayed, too.
It should be like this, and it was like this, until The Witcher 3. Maybe you can tell me some exceptions, but I've also been playing on PS for 4 years

---------- Updated at 02:25 AM ----------

Raging here wont get you anywhere mate do it the proper way get a pitchfork and a torch than fly to Poland...
Yeah, but that'll bring me right in jail

Last edited:
You should've known to get an USA psn account. I'm from europe, I only buy USA because that's where the major interests have always been, always will be. They get more stuff, better stuff, sometimes even cheaper, and before anyone else in AAA gaming.
But your "4 years" of experience didn't teach you that apparently.

You made your point, and I have a USA PSN account, spent several hundred dollars with it, too, to buy region exclusive or cheaper games, etc.
But you didn't see a big problems for us minority players here, language. You're from British I guess? That's never a problem for you when you always buy games in the US PS Store.
Yes, I speak English fluently, but it's always better when I can play games in my own language. And Hong Kong usually gets Japanese games earlier than the west.

Firstly, enough raging it makes you look like a spoilt brat, secondly, you really don't want the 1.3 patch for the PS4 in its current shape. If you bother to go to the Witcher 3 Technical PS4 forum there are large threads of people complaining that it shortened the viewing distance and made NPC's seem fuzzy and did nothing to increase the performance of the game on the PS4 version.

You have to remember CDPR are new at consoles give them time to get the game the way that they want it, extra performance in some areas without losing too much in the ways of visuals (the worst lag area atm is Novigrad during inclement weather). BTW I live in AUS and we don't have it yet either, guess we are part of Asia too, I am glad.

Last edited:
A PS4 Chinese version player too.
I hope that CD projekt work their next game only for PC.
A pirate copy on PC seems much better than PS4 version.

Firstly, enough raging it makes you look like a spoilt brat, secondly, you really don't want the 1.3 patch for the PS4 in its current shape. If you bother to go to the Witcher 3 Technical PS4 forum there are large threads of people complaining that it shortened the viewing distance and made NPC's seem fuzzy and did nothing to increase the performance of the game on the PS4 version.

You have to remember CDPR are new at consoles give them time to get the game the way that they want it, extra performance in some areas without losing too much in the ways of visuals (the worst lag area atm is Novigrad during inclement weather). BTW I live in AUS and we don't have it yet either, guess we are part of Asia too, I am glad.
I apologize for my previous words, I was just too angry.
About the performance issue, was that really so bad? I watched a test video from Gamersyde, at least the frame-rate in cutscenes has been improved. Actually, a stable frame-rate is all I'm concerned about, graphic downgrade doesn't bother me, if not too much.
And I don't think CDP is new at consoles, there is the Xbox360 version of The Witcher 2. But you add RED after CDP, I didn't look into this, was The Witcher 2 Xbox360 developed by another studio?
You didn't receive this patch either? That makes sense, you know, asia-pacific or something. But I've heard the Japanese version has received a patch (unconfirmed), maybe that makes Japan Europe.

Last edited:
I think OP's anger is pretty legit and understandable and sincerely hope CDPR could manage the patches across regions better(if they are still struggling with it)...

I apologize for my previous words, I was just too angry.
About the performance issue, was that really so bad? I watched a test video from Gamersyde, at least the frame-rate in cutscenes has been improved. Actually, a stable frame-rate is all I'm concerned about, graphic downgrade doesn't bother me, if not too much.
And I don't think CDP is new at consoles, there is the Xbox360 version of The Witcher 2. But you add RED after CDP, I didn't look into this, was The Witcher 2 Xbox360 developed by another studio?
You didn't receive this patch either? That makes sense, you know, asia-pacific or something. But I've heard the Japanese version has received a patch (unconfirmed), maybe that makes Japan Europe.
I've noticed it more since this new patch, and quite frankly, I've also haven't noticed that much of a graphics upgrade. As a matter of fact, I also started to see those real quick vertical white lines that quickly appear then disappears when you go to a new area. Was real bad in GTA V. Maybe it's because Im paying attention more since I got rid of the hud, idk.

It's not that bad though, but that noticable judder, what ever you call it when a new area or event takes place ,is there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom