every quest leads you by the nose , point A to point B

+
turn off the mini map. it will make things better for you.

yeah about that , Umm no , i have nearly everything in my mini map turned off, but i prefer to use a mini map in games.

but i will add that its bad game design when players have to turn off a mini map to try and get a semblance of figuring out quests by themselves .

the simple , plain and unavoidable truth is that "Quests " should have hints and Clues in them ,,,, that is why its called a "QUEST" . lets throw a definition into the mix shant we :

Word Origin and History for questExpand
quest

n.c.1300, "an inquest;" early 14c., "a search for something" (especially ofjudicial inquiries or hounds seeking game), from Old French queste "search,quest, chase, hunt, pursuit; inquest, inquiry" (12c., Modern French quête),properly "the act of seeking," and directly from Medieval Latin questa"search, inquiry," alteration of Latin quaesitus (fem. quaesita) "sought-out,select," past participle of quaerere "seek, gain, ask"

Quest = Search, Chase, Inquire, Seek, Gain, Hunt, Ask

its pretty simple really,, while turning off the mini map and flying blind on a rocket cycle is a fun way to pass the time , it is not Questing, it is Happenstance
British Dictionary definitions for happenstanceExpand
happenstance

/ˈhæpənˌstæns/

noun
1.chance

2.a chance occurrence

anyway , i should not have to try and gimp myself by turning off a mini map to try and make up for the most Basic thing you have in an RPG Game = "Quests" Quests, and more Quests, big Quests, little Quests, long quest , short Quests , intricate Quests, frustrating Quests , confusing Quests , deceptive Quests, tricky Quests, multi tiered Quests , heritage Quests , epic Quests , godly Quests

Sorry you didn't get the game you wanted Brother!
I guess CDPR has to somewhat 'spoon feed' the masses. Kids gotta eat...Aleksandra needs new shoes too.
Maybe when the mods start arriving, you'll get the game you've been looking for.

Sorry you didn't get the game you wanted Brother!
I guess CDPR has to somewhat 'spoon feed' the masses. Kids gotta eat...Aleksandra needs new shoes too.
Maybe when the mods start arriving, you'll get the game you've been looking for.

thanks, but i really do love the game , the story is rich , the Realistic armor / Weapon models <--- just love the realistic fantasy look, its why i played Eq2 over WoW for 5+ years ( until they put micro transaction into the game, then i left without looking back ) i just could never get past WoW's cartoonish look, and my old Comp could run Eq2 on High settings and game looked really good for back then and i had some pretty wicked Shadow Knight armor sets and Weapons from all the Raiding

just want this game to be all it can be , and IMO combat and AI can be tweaked over time, but lack of quests is going to leave people with nothing to do sooner than later , we shall see what the Future holds : ) time for me to pass out now lol , im dozing off as im typing,

Lack of quests? How much are you expecting for your $60?

I'm at 60 hours and I'm just level 13.

No idea where the frame of reference for just how much Value Y a game should give you for X Resource Investment comes from.

And, again, you can do it without the yellow circle. I have. You have to listed to instructions really carefully and be prepared to be lost a lot.Take the last contract I did, the one from the gravekeeper. Didn't need the yellow circle. Went to gravesite located near town, looked for clues, followed scent trail, etc. No map marker required. Took a little longer, if you didn't have the markers.

As for them being "quests" that's merely handy term. Like callig monsters "mobs". Some of these are contracts - jobs similar to what you might take on if you worked as an exterminator or hunter IRL. Others are more like stories. Recently, I took a job to help an NPC out on a sweep and clear. THere was no questing. I met him outside, we went in, things got ugly.

He told me where to meet him and where we were going. At no time did I need or did I use the yellow circle.

It sounds almost like people are saying with the yellow circle it's too easy, ( it is) and without it, it's impossible, ( it's not).

Tough to find that middle line, really.

Hi - my name is Bob.
I've invested over 100 hours into this video game.
It was way too easy. I couldn't believe how easy it was, so I kept playing hoping beyond hope, that I would be able to use my Sherlock Holmes skill set.
Alas, it didn't happen. Did I mention how incredibly easy that 100 hours of questing was? Yes - what a waste of my time. I'm so glad I saw it through to the end.

Edit: I've decided to go make my own video games. They are going to be include real Quests.
Hopefully they appeal to the masses. If not, at least I'll have fun making it.

Last edited:
yeah about that , Umm no , i have nearly everything in my mini map turned off, but i prefer to use a mini map in games.

but i will add that its bad game design when players have to turn off a mini map to try and get a semblance of figuring out quests by themselves .

the simple , plain and unavoidable truth is that "Quests " should have hints and Clues in them ,,,, that is why its called a "QUEST" . lets throw a definition into the mix shant we :

Word Origin and History for questExpand
quest

n.c.1300, "an inquest;" early 14c., "a search for something" (especially ofjudicial inquiries or hounds seeking game), from Old French queste "search,quest, chase, hunt, pursuit; inquest, inquiry" (12c., Modern French quête),properly "the act of seeking," and directly from Medieval Latin questa"search, inquiry," alteration of Latin quaesitus (fem. quaesita) "sought-out,select," past participle of quaerere "seek, gain, ask"

Quest = Search, Chase, Inquire, Seek, Gain, Hunt, Ask

its pretty simple really,, while turning off the mini map and flying blind on a rocket cycle is a fun way to pass the time , it is not Questing, it is Happenstance
British Dictionary definitions for happenstanceExpand
happenstance

/ˈhæpənˌstæns/

noun
1.chance

2.a chance occurrence

anyway , i should not have to try and gimp myself by turning off a mini map to try and make up for the most Basic thing you have in an RPG Game = "Quests" Quests, and more Quests, big Quests, little Quests, long quest , short Quests , intricate Quests, frustrating Quests , confusing Quests , deceptive Quests, tricky Quests, multi tiered Quests , heritage Quests , epic Quests , godly Quests

So I give you a solution that would give you exactly what you want and you say no you don't want to shut off the mini map LOL
Every RPG has what the Witcher has Skyrim has it Fallout has it. Im not sure what the issue is.

Also the game doesn't give you the exactly location of items, it gives you that yellow circle where its around that area.

You are like the only personI have ever heard complain about this. If they didn't have this way more people would be claiming there wasn't a blimp on the map to give you an idea of where to go in the huge world.

It sounds like you have never played on open world game before.

People make mods in WOW more more indept things that CDPR gives us right off the bat and you can turn them all off.
so not sure what you are even complaining about.

Its better to give us more and let us shut it off then not give us it and heave people asking for it.

You sound like you are complaining just to complain.

Also anyone complaining the game is too easy, if you are not playing on the highest difficulty then stop complaining and up the difficultly level.
also if you think its too easy then do quests that are over your limit with the red skulls. instead of doing ones in the green or gray.

Last edited:
Hi - my name is Bob.
It was way too easy. I couldn't believe how easy it was, so I kept playing hoping beyond hope, that I would be able to use my Sherlock Holmes skill set.
Alas, it didn't happen. Did I mention how incredibly easy that 100 hours of questing was? Yes - what a waste of my time. I'm so glad I saw it through to the end.

Edit: I've decided to go make my own video games. They are going to be include real Quests.

you get bonus points for the Rodney Dangerfield avatar ,,, but your post was no Triple Lindy and fell very flat ;p

I actually have played Frogwares Sherlock Holmes games and they are Fantastic
The Testament of Sherlock Holmes and Nemesis are 2 of my favorites
To play those games you Actually need to have a Pen and Paper next to you to write things down ( or these days a tablet or cell phone could do )
Crimes and Punishment was a "Good" game but sadly for some reason developers think when they bring a game to consoles they need to dumb them down, like console players are some half formed race of humans that never evolved enough to use their brains to play video games .

but your Post fails because I have repeatedly stated multiple times that i love the game and think its a work of art , this is the Official forum, and this is the Only place to try and let the Developers know what the people playing their game think about it , what they Love,like,hate, and what they want to see more of ,, as to whether or not developers actually read forums ?? i know from personal experience that some do and some do not

anyway keep working on your stand up routine ( It needs Alot of work ) and maybe someday you can shine Rodneys shoes

---------- Updated at 01:47 PM ----------

The solution i found was to track a quest i wasn't on and poof gone is the mini map help.

that's a fantastic workaround, better than turning the mini map off
and i do have other quests highlighted all the time because the Console version game always auto puts your game onto one of the main quests and its annoying that there is always a marker on your mini map when you just want to free roam .

sadly it does not fix the one problem this post is about " Lack of Infomation in the Quests themselves to be able to figure out the steps , hints , clues , locations , items needed to acquire , etc etc and lack of interesting dungeons , all the dungeons are just another place monsters stand around in .

No idea where the frame of reference for just how much Value Y a game should give you for X Resource Investment comes from.

And, again, you can do it without the yellow circle. I have. You have to listed to instructions really carefully and be prepared to be lost a lot.Take the last contract I did, the one from the gravekeeper. Didn't need the yellow circle. Went to gravesite located near town, looked for clues, followed scent trail, etc. No map marker required. Took a little longer, if you didn't have the markers.

As for them being "quests" that's merely handy term. Like callig monsters "mobs". Some of these are contracts - jobs similar to what you might take on if you worked as an exterminator or hunter IRL. Others are more like stories. Recently, I took a job to help an NPC out on a sweep and clear. THere was no questing. I met him outside, we went in, things got ugly.

He told me where to meet him and where we were going. At no time did I need or did I use the yellow circle.

It sounds almost like people are saying with the yellow circle it's too easy, ( it is) and without it, it's impossible, ( it's not).

I do love the game, But their is a lack of end game content. Nothing really to do once you craft your master set and Complete the story. Yeah their is Treasure caches to find, But honesly No one cares about that stuff. Becuase A their is no use for it since i have the gear i need and B Those aren't interesting quests.

Interesting quests only last until about level 25 and then the game is basically over. I got my moneys worth, But the world being empty after the story ends was pretty disappointing.

Not once in this entire Thread have i seen one person bring up the cost of the game !

but to answer your question i paid like $49 dollars for everquest 2 back in Nov of 2004 and played it everyday for over a year before the first expansion and Never completed all the Quests , back then when the game came out there were no Quest helper sights,was no Voice chat , nobody knew where to go and what to do , we had to figure out the Quests ourselves , you might get some hints Shouting out in local area chat BUT everyone was in the same Boat = Read the quest , follow the information / Hints / Clues to get to the next step to further the quest So cost < quest amount

you might argue " thats a MMO and not an Single player game " but the fact stands i paid 49 dollars and had over a years worth of questing Besides Multiple Dungeons to explore , 24 different classes to chose from each class used 2 to 3 hot bars of skills (8 on each bar) (Witcher you need 1 hot bar), 9 crafting classes , and multiple Raid zones

you also might argue " you had to pay a monthly sub so it was over $49 dollars " but the fact is the entire game came on the disc if i was Able to complete ALL the content in 1 month i would not have to pay for the monthly sub , when in fact after a year i still had not completed All the content that came on the disc

The Witcher has 1 Class you play , One class , there is no real crafting in this game ( clicking 1 button to make armor / alchemy = boring ) crafting in games takes Multiple steps , skill to master and a chance at Breaking / Losing what you are trying to create ,, sadly another thing that has Been Dumbed over the past 10 years ) we use to have people that only logged in to harvest and craft every day in games . now its been dumbed down so bad the family Dog can do it

there is 1 class in this game, you have 9 skills you can use ( 2 strikes,1 parry, 5 magics , potion's ) and the most pointless crafting ( could just have the armor/weapons/potion upgrades be in chests in dungeons, clicking 1 button to make an upgrade is not crafting , its content added to make something seem more than it is )

so than , the only really Playable content in this game is Free Roam and Quests and on the Questing side there is a Huge Production for even the tiniest quest <---- ( *that is where " X Resource Investment was spent " and it certainly gives Large Value to " Y " Because the value of This game is certainly in the Huge production of each quest , the transition from playing the game to the cut scene back to playing the game Works ( well except for the recent patch or whatever that makes things go blurry when your exiting the cuts cenes , really ruins the imagery that you never stopped playing and it was all one fluid reality )

so anyway back on topic " if the only real thing you do in this game is Quest , and every quest Leads you by the short hairs , than we have narrowed down the problem and can come up with a solution ,,,,

It is not the Amount of Quests(for your $$ , there could be 50 or 500 ) it is the fact that there are no multi part quests that Leave it all in the hands of the Player , and there are no Dungeons that are not there simply for the sake of being another place monsters" Hang " out .

Not asking for anything more Than a Hand full of quests in the Game that Give Complete Control to the player to Figure them out from Start to finish (interesting, hard to solve Quests )

and asking for a Few Dungeons that are intricate and complex in nature that leave it Completely up tot the Player to figure out their Many secrets

is that really to much to ask ? interesting Quests and Dungeon design is a STAPLE in RPG / MMO games ( if all quests and dungeons are Paint by Number the game plays itself and your just along for the ride , the PLAYER needs to feel they are In control and actually Figuring things out )

Hi - my name is Bob.

How do I interpret a Moderator thanking this reply?

yes it does, great feature. geralts Sherlock holmes, and this is not a Sherlock holmes simulator. very good design choice that this was streamlined & "dumbed down".

I suggest OP buy crime and punishment if you want to play Sherlock, very good game.

wait a sec. so you're telling me i can't complete certain quests without witcher sense (aka an other batman detective vision) and quest markers/locations/trails and other handholding stuff ?

can't someone just use the quest description/quest log and a regular map to do the quests and puzzles ?

yes it does, great feature. geralts Sherlock holmes, and this is not a Sherlock holmes simulator. very good design choice that this was streamlined & "dumbed down".

I suggest OP buy crime and punishment if you want to play Sherlock, very good game.

i have played crimes and punishment , it was a Good game but dumbed down for consoles = i never need to write anything down like i had to in previous games from frogwares ( read my previous posts in the thread and you willsee i already commented on this ) like Nemisis and Testament of Sherlock Holmes , Etc ,,,

and i didnt ask for a Sherlock "Witcher " game ,,,,, Fantasy RPG games have been around for decades , a Staple of the Genre is " Questing" <<--- a quest is a Mystery you have to figure out .

i also have stated in this thread time and time again " The quest helper and the yellow circle should Remain in the game for the people who Need it so they can complete the content and not cry that it was to hard "

,,,,BUT,,,,

the Game should also give the players who want to Figure out the quests for themselves the Hints, Tips, in the Quests to be able to Pursue the leads themselves

Again,, why should the game be set up Only for the people who Need the game to play itself for them ???

---------- Updated at 03:20 PM ----------

wait a sec. so you're telling me i can't complete certain quests without witcher sense (aka an other batman detective vision) and quest markers/locations/trails and other handholding stuff ?

can't someone just use the quest description/quest log and a regular map to do the quests and puzzles ?

yes that is part of the Iusse we are discussing,, That Quests do not give the Hints, clues, tips to be able to figure them out .

Example in one quest = " Fritz - you will find him by the Crooked House "

very descriptive that,, now if i have 20 quests in my log, and i pull this up and i want to find Fritz , i have to search the entire game to find Crooked house ? ,,,,

of course you dont need any description or actual clues because you just click the quest helper and it shows you "Go Here "

it is dumb down tools like these that make for Lazy quest design,,, why bother working on making a very intriguing , interesting hard to solve quest when Quest helper and yellow circle Negate the entire process of wasting your time designing such a quest ??

the answer is "Because a Large Portion of players Play RPG games to Quest " for people like me figuring out the Quests is just as important as the Fighting in the game ,,, the fighting gets old long before i figure out half the quest in a game ,,, IF the game allows me to figure out all the quest on my own

You can and while all the upcoming percentages are approximate, and certainly not accurately exact, I'd say ~50% of the quests give enough information (be it directly or through narrative clues) to complete the quest without any GUI, Tracking, or Map use, ~10% have other places/things/people one can compete a quest not directly related to the quest (one example: reading a tome not associated with the quest), and the remaining ~40% you either do one of three things: 1) wander for extreme amount hours in search of your objective, 2) think like a dev to complete (how did they do this type of quest last time), or take a look at the map with Tracking on (all of which is fine).

As for quest logs they give much less insight then the narrative that built the logged information. So listening to the NPC or reading whatever it was that initiated the quest is many times more helpful then the quest entry. For me this is appropriate because the players need to express interest into what is being said to them through NPC interaction rather then the summarized version found in the Journal.

So I give you a solution that would give you exactly what you want and you say no you don't want to shut off the mini map LOL
Every RPG has what the Witcher has Skyrim has it Fallout has it. Im not sure what the issue is.

Also the game doesn't give you the exactly location of items, it gives you that yellow circle where its around that area.

You are like the only personI have ever heard complain about this. If they didn't have this way more people would be claiming there wasn't a blimp on the map to give you an idea of where to go in the huge world.

It sounds like you have never played on open world game before.

People make mods in WOW more more indept things that CDPR gives us right off the bat and you can turn them all off.
so not sure what you are even complaining about.

Its better to give us more and let us shut it off then not give us it and heave people asking for it.

You sound like you are complaining just to complain.

Also anyone complaining the game is too easy, if you are not playing on the highest difficulty then stop complaining and up the difficultly level.
also if you think its too easy then do quests that are over your limit with the red skulls. instead of doing ones in the green or gray.

Games "these days " have all the dumb down tools ,, and do you know why that is ? its so every single person can do every single thing in the game without using their Brain .

as stated in this very Thread " people complained that the Witcher 1 and 2 were to hard to figure quests out " and it has been said in many games in the past , its why developers added in the tools into games in the first place so they would stop whining .

this of course has a positive and negative effect ,, positive because the Lazy people can now go on to complain about something else and finish the game without using their brain ,,, and Negative because now developers have no reason to make Interesting quests to solve ,,, why waste Hours thinking up a Involved , intricate , complicate quest line that's Hard to figure out when only 10 % of the people playing will actually take the time to Solve it on their own steam ..

Turning Off the mini map , walking around Blind , playing on anything but the hardest difficulty ( that does not effect quest difficulty ) and fighting hard mobs are all Choices people can make to Try and Force the game to be Harder than it is but Harder is not the same as making quests " Interesting and Complex "

as for all the other games , they suffer from the same Malady ,,, developed for the Lowest common denominator _Ultra Casual_ as the Developers feel they are this generations Gold mine ,,, they Mined the _Casual_ player gold mine last Decade with the dumbing down of games since WoW ruined every MMORPG'rs life .

everyone should be able to do everything in a game, everyone should win, everyone Pay'd the same amount, i only have 1 hour 1 day a year to play and i should get just as much rewards as the guy playing 20 hours a day 8 days aweek ,,, Yada yada ,heard it all before and will here it all again

and of course the fall back argument of every mmo casualist " Games should be "FUN"

Games should be designed with rewards that are only gained if the effort is put into obtaining them,,,, For Me that is Fun ,,, because Fun is "Subjective",, whats Fun for YOU is not Fun for ME and vice versa .

I like to Earn my rewards ,,, of course the fall back argeument for that is " I already have a Job ,, a Game should not make me WORK for rewards , I payed to play the game to Feel like a Hero ,,,and since i gave you my money i deserve to be a Hero" ( because thats how Hero's are forged ,, with the almighty 'Dollar )

Last edited:
Games "these days " have all the dumb down tools ,, and do you know why that is ? its so every single person can do every single thing in the game without using their Brain .

as stated in this very Thread " people complained that the Witcher 1 and 2 were to hard to figure quests out " and it has been said in many games in the past , its why developers added in the tools into games in the first place so they would stop whining .

this of course has a positive and negative effect ,, positive because the Lazy people can now go on to complain about something else and finish the game without using their brain ,,, and Negative because now developers have no reason to make Interesting quests to solve ,,, why waste Hours thinking up a Involved , intricate , complicate quest line that's Hard to figure out when only 10 % of the people playing will actually take the time to Solve it on their own steam ..

Turning Off the mini map , walking around Blind , playing on anything but the hardest difficulty ( that does not effect quest difficulty ) and fighting hard mobs are all Choices people can make to Try and Force the game to be Harder than it is but Harder is not the same as making quests " Interesting and Complex "

as for all the other games , they suffer from the same Malady ,,, developed for the Lowest common denominator _Ultra Casual_ as the Developers feel they are this generations Gold mine ,,, they Mined the _Casual_ player gold mine last Decade with the dumbing down of games since WoW ruined every MMORPG'rs life .

everyone should be able to do everything in a game, everyone should win, everyone Pay'd the same amount, i only have 1 hour 1 day a year to play and i should get just as much rewards as the guy playing 20 hours a day 8 days aweek ,,, Yada yada ,heard it all before and will here it all again

and of course the fall back argument of every mmo casualist " Games should be "FUN"

Games should be designed with rewards that are only gained if the effort is put into obtaining them,,,, For Me that is Fun ,,, because Fun is "Subjective",, whats Fun for YOU is not Fun for ME and vice versa .

I like to Earn my rewards ,,, of course the fall back argeument for that is " I already have a Job ,, a Game should not make me WORK for rewards , I payed to play the game to Feel like a Hero ,,,and since i gave you my money i deserve to be a Hero" ( because thats how Hero's are forged ,, with the almighty 'Dollar )

Yet you want to dumb down your brain by using the mini map. So whites your point exactly?

You can shut off pretty much every marker in the game, so if you want them, you can use them, if you don't want to see them, then you cant shut them off. Best of both words yet you are still complaining. again what is your point exactly. Just shut them off.

And putting the game on a higher difficultly makes the mobs use different tactics and more advanced tactics . Just like it forces you to as well. So again if you want to just hack and slash in this game you can put it on story only or just sword mode, if you want a better challenge you can put it on the top two difficulties. Again I don't see why you are complaining.

This game caters to the causals and the hardcore, it just depends what level you put it on. You really have ZERO to complain about. But you seem to be complaining just to complain.

Maybe this game isn't for you. Go play dark the souls series if you want a great challenge. But you can have a challenge in this game too but you are just too stubborn to do that. You say oh why should I have to shut all those makers off. You would just rather have no one be able to use them. That is pretty selfish of you.

this game is super customizable USE IT

Every single quest is "go to point A then go to point B "

The Yellow Circle on the mini map ruins Witcher investigating abilities, you just go to the middle of the yellow circle and then use witcher sense and find the clues, and if you need to follow a trail you just watch the mini map to see what way the new yellow circle is in and go that way without having to use your Witcher senses . ( Turn the yellow Circle in mini map OFF when you need to use Witcher senses in the area ( at least in Hard mode, not that hard mode is hard or anything sadly )

Where are the "Figure out the clue to advance quest lines ? ,
where are the Vague hints that you have to find to progress quest ?
where are the quests that give you a general area and a few small hints and no Mini map help ?
where are the quests that are riddles and make you have to decipher them and figure out where you need to go and what things you need to find / buy / aquire / locate
where are the Quests with Puzzles in them ? Example " collect 6 pieces of a broken idol from vague locations , bring them to dungeon , use them to gain entry by assembling them and figuring out what the idol is and how to use it to gain entrance, once inside the dungeon there will be many more puzzles that permit access to the next area .

( SPOILER ALERT ,,, there is One dungeon in the game that you have to ______ and you have to figure out how to get across without dying,, sadly the answer to this is so simple its sad , and in same dungeon there are 3 _____ that you have to turn, and again Sadly this is so easy its frustrating pathetic )

this game is rated M , means the target audience is 18 to 35+ , and there is not 1 quest in this entire game that you need your brain to figure out = get quest, click world map, go to location , go to the marker on map , kill monster ,get reward .

first play through of game on hard mode and not once did i need to actually think or even get a tiny bit of a challenge to figure out any quest , not 1 .

sadly the quests are all cookie cutter go from A to B :( , i figured on Hard mode i would have months worth of play figuring out every quest , but there is Nothing to figure out , between the world map markers, to the linear quest line(s) to the mini map circles to the witcher senses there is nothing left for the player to do .

this game is like a super car , its a Work of Art from very talented designers , but sadly this super car drives itself , all you do is put your foot on the gas pedal ( fight monsters )

TL ; DR = game really needs some challenging quests lines with riddles and puzzles and vague hints , and there should be no Yellow circle in the mini map for these quests ( that's what your witcher senses are suppose to be for , to help search for clues once you have deduced the general vicinity you need to search )

turn off the tooltips and minimap.. thatll add some difficulty

How do I interpret a Moderator thanking this reply?

Because he saw how hilarious the joke was. Some people appreciate subtlety. This thread is already a shaking foundation of contradictions and terrifyingly verbose posts that appear to argue with themselves. "Bob" summarized many people's thoughts perfectly who don't feel like feeding the ...well it's not a troll, but it seems to want custom quests that are puzzle games; something about a yellow dot, dislike for the content, then some defensive mechanism that repeats an appreciation for the game it cannot stop complaining about, I don't know--I saw it say it played five years of EQ2 then felt the need to post the definition of a "Quest"

Several suggestions that were either ignored, deflected, or absorbed into a fierce nimbus of text separated and parsed by two to three commas, I'm pretty sure my brain is fried but I'm going to tell myself that it was a quest in itself, requiring serious thought and deliberation to navigate and explore in order to find the end. I do not believe I have 100% completion in this regard.

Oh, but yes, interpret the mod thanking that reply as the correct course of action.

Top Bottom