Patch 1.03 is now LIVE in EU & select countries (coming everywhere soon)

+
My only issues so far are the weird blood, that Doesn't appear on dismemberments (Unless it's a cinematic execution), Seriosly, there is no blood unless it's a cinematic, idfk why, still in the blood, Humans blood Splatters don't show up on the ground, I think this is easy to fix, since monsters's splatters works nice, And Geralt's Body doesn't get dirty by enemie's blood, Like i've saw in some Xbox one gameplays, pretty weird too, but I think it's the same with ground splatter.
I've notice the camera stutter too, It's kinda boring, but not horrible. I haven't seen many FPS problem, I rebuild my database normally once in a week, so I think it helps a lot, sad to know I have to clean my PS4 to run games in the very beggining of the Generation, Really bad consoles out there...
Still, I've played +- 2 hours of the game, so I definitely haven't done anything, that's why I probably haven't found a lot of glitches and bugs, game looks fantastic, but it will be sitting ducks here until it's definitely fixed.
CD PR is competent, I'm sure it will not take that long.

---------- Updated at 11:12 AM ----------

I haven't played the new patch since I saw the things I reported weren't fixed yet, but if the game was Downgraded "Again", wow, That would be horrible and awful.

Not downgrade on graphics but they reduced the shadows and draw distance and pops-in
It's not as beautiful as before
To make things worst frame rates and stutters issues still exist.

I too decided to make an account to voice my dissapointment regarding performance on the PS4.
Normally i would write a poor performing game off as a loss, and move on. However, from what i have played, this is game is brilliant and it deserves to be fixed / brought to a playable state.
As it is now, the game actually gives me a headache after a short play session. All because of an erratic framerate.
Come on guys, this should be a thing of the past. And i understand the limitations of the console and that it will never be a 60 fps wunderkind or anything, BUT, i do expect a solid 30 fps at all times in 2015.
I certainly hope you take this issue at heart, because it would be such a shame to let this game go to waste due to piss poor programing.

Thanks for your time, and good luck.

Not downgrade on graphics but they reduced the shadows and draw distance and pops-in
It's not as beautiful as before
To make things worst frame rates and stutters issues still exist.

Well anyway, they promised us Updates that will raise the Graphics and fix framerate, still haven't see them.
I don't need a better graphic, I need a working game, but downgrade doesn't look like the way...
Still waiting for my fkin blood.

We want two things from the heart..

Bring back the graphics level to what was before
And fix frame rates drops and stutters issues.
We want to enjoy the game with every breath.. Please make that dream come true.

Thanks.

I created an account just to share my experience and I really have to say that the game doesn't feel optimized for the PS4 at all! The frame rates are terrible in certain places and or situations! Didn't the devs play the game on the PS4? I mean this is really hard to ignore, I can't understand how they could release it like this! Please fix the frame rate issue, the game is not playable like this, I don't care if you have to sacrifice the graphics, frame rate is more important!

PS4 1.03 - if you pause the game and then continue playing, Geralt's clothes will be wet.

Last edited:
Well I think they wont answer you(all of us) if they havent find any solution about that so far...dont know what to say...the game runs way better in PC and Xbox meanwhile...so jealous xD

Last edited:

Guest 3349340

I created an account just to share my experience and I really have to say that the game doesn't feel optimized for the PS4 at all! The frame rates are terrible in certain places and or situations! Didn't the devs play the game on the PS4? I mean this is really hard to ignore, I can't understand how they could release it like this! Please fix the frame rate issue, the game is not playable like this, I don't care if you have to sacrifice the graphics, frame rate is more important!

I am with you on that - framerate is of crucial importance here (aside from those experiencing mission bugs) I can live with sacrifice of graphics any time, with these kinds of fps.

So... There is no fog on Xone version.

Please... the vid barely started and there were already drops to 20 on PS4, the fog wasn't even visible then.

Framerate analysis:

20 fps most of the time is completely and utterly unacceptable, even PS3 games didn't run that sh*tty, great optimization cdPR.

Last edited:
Please... the vid barely started and there were already drops to 20 on PS4, the fog wasn't even visible then.

Framerate analysis:

20 fps most of the time is completely and utterly unacceptable, even PS3 games didn't run that sh*tty, great optimization cdPR.

I thought you were selling your game since you said it was unplayable? Please point me to a PS3 game that looks like this game and is on the same scale....I must have missed it and I'd really like to play it.

Top Bottom