Why there isn't any after-end/after-war content? (Spoilers)

+
Why there isn't any after-end/after-war content? (Spoilers)

Why there isn't any after-end content? I would love to practise with Ciri or make love with Yennefer whenever I like in our little cottage middle of nowhere :)

Bring these features as DLCs please because it feels very empty this way.

+1

Most major characters suddenly disappear after finish the main story and no way to see them again kinda disheartened >.<

It makes me sad and depressed T_T

Last edited:
+1 and new game will start at level 1 not with the achievments you have ... so yes slayer some monsters in a nearly empty world without your romance and other things so very much space for the modders but as long there is no toolkit nothing to do ...And to reply it without the achivments, come on start at 0 is sometimes boring.

Completely agree. The ending cutscene(s) are wholly lacking in detail and don't even mention a lot of the characters you met. Making an after war (playable) dlc would 'fix' this issue for me and make the ending feel far more gratifying.

after ending all major character dissapears is super lame, why we cant just chat with them or play some gwent,

+ 1 to this tread plus the lack of sexual content ( no dryads no succubus sex ecounters ) make witcher 3 look like a Da:i that was a joke in the romance part ,really lacks in romance part lack of interaction and the end stuff ofc and witcher 3 triss sucks while yen is good , plus one body model for all characters ?

very disapointing

make it dlc that we can buy

+1
hope the devs listen to your idea !!
feels empty and sad if enough gamers want this i think the will add it because at the end of the day we are the ones who play the game

I enjoyed the ending (more slides would have been nice after the playable epilogue) but then after the credits we get this dead return to before the climax world where all major characters are gone. Yay............................
CDP really needs to fix this.

CDPR I feel so lonely after finishing the main story. Bring back all the main characters to Kaer Morhen or to other places, so we can play gwent or in some way interact with them!

Does anyone on this forum understand the concept of an ending? It's terminal. It's finite. It's decisive. That's the freaking point of an ending. It concludes the story and by extension the game. Really, every game should end when the story is over. That Witcher 3 allows you to continue is a favour to perfectionists with unfinished quests, not a core gameplay feature for which the developers have to spend time on. The game is over. What do people not understand this. There are a great many concerns and flaws over this game, but the fact that the ending is treated as an ending, is not one of them. Such a silly criticism.

Does anyone on this forum understand the concept of an ending? It's terminal. It's finite. It's decisive. That's the freaking point of an ending. It concludes the story and by extension the game. Really, every game should end when the story is over. That Witcher 3 allows you to continue is a favour to perfectionists with unfinished quests, not a core gameplay feature for which the developers have to spend time on. The game is over. What do people not understand this. There are a great many concerns and flaws over this game, but the fact that the ending is treated as an ending, is not one of them. Such a silly criticism.

I kinda agree, but it had been smoother to not drop us at a huge empty Kaer Morhen.

Even if every other main character was still present, their dialogues are exhausted anyway, so it doesn't make a real difference.

hahaha imagine when you find Yen or Tirss after finishing the end and start a conversation with "how about some gwent"...:rofl:
but actually I really want to play some gwent with Ciri, I think that will be funny.

Top Bottom