Gwent Tournament - Won, but no Cards WTF?!

+
Gwent Tournament - Won, but no Cards WTF?!

Greetings to the Community

i finish the Gwent Event thing, after every Match i saw that i won a Card, but no Card in my Deck, nothing.
This is very frustrating.

i won "Foltest", "Emir and i can´t remeber the third Card, i sawthe reward, but nothing in my Deck..:(((
Is this normal?

lol
iam nearly a Gwent pro and got 90% of the Commander Cards i know them well, but thanks..
but the last ones from the Gwent Tournament are buggy, so frustating, won the Tornament and got nothing, the only fun thing in the Game is broken..

Yes, i won them, but no Cards im my Deck, so hard to win the Tornament and got no Reward, i want my Money back

---------- Updated at 05:19 PM ----------

I loved Gwent, but this heavy bug at the Tournament ruins all the Fun.

Don´t play the Gwent Tournament in the Moment !

"I am nearly a Gwent pro" - That made me laugh pretty hard. You come across as bragging about a mini game that's based 90% on collecting cards and luck, very little skill involved. A 7 year old could master Gwent, and that's not to say that makes it a bad game, quite the opposite.

"No reward, I want my money back" - Even if this actually happen to you, you still got 4.5x or 10x your initial deposit if you actually won the tournament. You want them just to remove that and give you back your initial 1000 crowns? How does that even make sense?

"The only fun thing in the game is broken" - Now you are just trolling.

You are the only one that claims you didn't get them, I got mine, many others have gotten theirs. You apparently don't realize each faction has multiple leader cards which was already stated above. If you are still missing leader cards, then they are probably different ones and/or you did something in your game to bug it out that (no one?) else has done.

Last edited:
I have the same exact problem , when i first won the tournament on normal difficulty i got all cards including leaders , now i started a newgame + and entered tornament again won against all , completed the quest now when i check inventory there is nothing. İ guess somethings broken after updates. Please someone from redroject take a look ican send savefiles.

Top Bottom