Water/boat issues on PS4

+
Water/boat issues on PS4

Hello,

Here are some issues i have with the PS4 version. Are any of these known issues that will be addressed? These are all water/boat related annoyances

1..Range too short to shoot sirens on boat when steering. When in range to shoot camera angle will not pull up high enough to shoot them. So i get stuck in combat then issue 2 happens...

2.. Getting stuck in the boat and unable to hold O to exit when in combat.

3.. When finally able to exit boat I cannot exit boat because O dodges. hard to shoot sirens with crossbow due to cam angle and sail in line of sight. Resorting to spamming fast attack when they swoop down :(

4.. Finally when in water after shooting once with crossbow, pressing X makes the bow shoot again instead of swimming.

5:) in general what is wrong with the swimming, swimming actions feels so unresponsive. for example holding circle to rise to the surface doesn't always works and i have to press and hold the circle again to get Gerald to swim up.

Anyways i love the game im not bashing it all I would really like to have some fixes <3

Last edited:

Guest 3827515

You can add to this list a bug where you cannot re-enter the boat from the water while swimming. Every time I leave the boat I have to swim to shore because Geralt will not get back into the boat no matter what I do. I've only managed to get him back into the boat twice from the water, every other time no dice.

Top Bottom