Witcher 3 Graphics

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Official statements from the developer are not opinions...

those aren't developers, also there is already a press release with IGN that states that from CDPR that it may "look like" on consoles that it was a downgrade that they assure everyone that it wasn't a downgrade. Forum staff or moderators are not developers nor officials.

I'm pretty sure this doesn't classify as an opinion.

http://imgur.com/nazCtdX

it does because it's not development staff or administrators. it's just a moderator forum person. Yet the videos don't lie themselves the small print tells you exactly what it reflexs, they can't put false information in the advertised videos. On forums they can say anything. So it doesn't count as evidence.

The amusing thing is most of you complaining about a down grade, more then likely "don't: even have the hardware to run it at your desired optimum and bitch, because that is what you do best. The game looks perfect, the argument or conspiracy nuts be damned, this is one of the best looking games in years (and the best looking rpg) imho.

There a differences between downgrade and optimization. Explain to me how patch 1.03 increase graphics while increasing fps as well? Explain to me again how that work? Cheer!

Once again, this a totally waste of time discussion that won't change anything.

The only reasonable thing to do is asking CDPR: on hi-end PC platform will you ever reintroduce the gorgeous gfx settings we've seen in the 2013-14 videos (as an option of course for those with powerful PCs)?
We should create a sort of petition.
All the rest will be simply ignored by developers, included this thread.

Last edited:

image upload no limit

print screen windows 7

pic upload

imgur

Where did you get these shots? I mean is there a way to apply that kind of lighting to the game?

Basically fixing game-breaking bugs for now and not a word about bringing back/unlocking graphic features. I get that this is a major undertaking but for now I would be content with having 2014 quality of draw distance and lighting and it shouldn't be too hard to do.

Apparently if's not the full change log so there is a small small small hope for some graphical changes ...maybe ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom