Scavenger Hunt : Viper School Gear ***BUG***

+
CDP needs to put more effort

CDP needs to put more effort in the movement controlls + movement, water surface graphics, swimming animation, running + jumping and then climbing an obstacle animations, (GTA 5 is a very good example of those that I just mentioned) they also need to fix an issue when Geralt turns the candles off and when you save the game and load the game again the candles will still remain off in the room, more reduced loading times, allow Geralt to open/close doors and make the texts in the UI more larger like Bloodborne.

Last edited:
I said earlier that you go to the dwarf to craft the viper swords, but actually you go to the blacksmith at the Nilfgaard camp.... sorry bout that :)

Can anyone report, whether it`s possible now to open the gate at White Orchard Cemetery after it have been closed :D?? Thanks...

Can anyone report, whether it`s possible now to open the gate at White Orchard Cemetery after it have been closed :D?? Thanks...
Just tried it with 1.04. Nothing has changed and the gate remains immovable through any means I can think of.

I was just wondering if anyone has noticed if this issue has been fixed? I just saw that that game was patched, but the crypt is still locked for me.

Still not working for me either, upgraded to 1.04 as well. I've probably got better gear by now, it's just like an itch that won't go away having a completed quest that you cannot finish.

Just want to note that I have this bug also. I completed the first mission in this area and decided to close the door/gate because I didn't think I needed to go in there. Now that I'm a high enough level to do this Scavenger Hunt I cannot gain re-entry into the Crypt no matter what I do. The door remains shut. I like to complete each zone/area entirely before I move onto the next and not being able to finish this zone is kind of frustrating. I'm using the newest version 1.04 and it seems it still hasn't been fixed as stated in this thread already.

"Thank you very much for your reports. We've discovered the issue, debugged and it will be fixed : )"

Not to come off as whiny or entitled but when will this be fixed? You guys have released 2 patches since the above statement. That locked gate is preventing many from zone completion and is extremely annoying...especially for anyone suffering from OCD like myself.

smae here, hoped the 1.04 patch would have solved this, but i still can['t re open the door. My witcher sense is showing a door icon, but that is shown from the beginning. Only reason i want this to be solved is to have completed the quest. Nothing more. Gotta search the bones. Won't get anything for it. Just a completed quest,

Top Bottom