• There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

... and they lived happily ever after

I would love to see some kind of response from CDPR regarding this whole discussion. You know, no big promises or anything like that of course, but maybe a small statement of some sort. I mean, this thread has almost 100 pages - it definitely deserves a quick response from the REDs. :)

I would love to see some kind of response from CDPR regarding this whole discussion. You know, no big promises or anything like that of course, but maybe a small statement of some sort. I mean, this thread has almost 100 pages - it definitely deserves a quick response from the REDs. :)
They already responded in the previous thread - which is pretty much what got this thread going. A quick quote from there:
I am looking, of course.

And I am also relaying information. If that will lead to anything...that remains to be seen. Obviously, the more people voice their opinion (in a constructive manner) about this, the more people here will listen.

So yea, keep up the constructive feedback and opinions, and they will have to listen!

Last edited:
Yeah for sure, I actually think that I got even more depressed because I was so rooting for them without actually having played the first two, which makes my fix for these two that much more needed.

Beside the point really. Again, doesn't matter if you are a longtime fan or you're discovering their love for the first time, I think we can all agree they deserved a better sendoff than this.

Anyway yeah all that I am looking for as well is some closure, for all the characters we fell in love with,

A DLC based almost entirely on the characters would be, I think, a welcome addition by all. :p

especially Triss.
Ah yes, especially Triss. :heart: :wub: :heart:

I hope CDPR are reading this
I would love to see some kind of response from CDPR regarding this whole discussion. You know, no big promises or anything like that of course, but maybe a small statement of some sort. I mean, this thread has almost 100 pages - it definitely deserves a quick response from the REDs.

I'm sure some of them have at least seen it. We got a dev to comment on the previous thread and that one hadn't been nearly as successful as this one is.

... and they lived happily ever after
Why yes, yes they did :wub:

That picture, although amazing in its own way, atleast for me, just isn't enough!!

It definitely is amazing! Just like the Triss moments in the game though, they just aren't enough on their own. :(

I think they already are. This thread beats all the others in views and in replies. They just have to be, right? :(
We don't know for sure if they are constantly reading this thread, but i mean 95 pages, 35000 views and almost 300 votes (around 250 for more Triss) surely mean they are seriously considering it, but we won't know for sure until they announce something.

---------- Updated at 09:52 AM ----------

Hey did any of you see the article where it stated that the script for this game had over 450,000 words. I mean that is crazy, it shows how much effort was put into the dialogue but if someone told me how big the script was before the game released, i would of assumed that there would of been more dialogue with Triss than what was in the final game.

A Triss patch smoothing out reactivity and interactivity problems starting at Kaer Morhen and beyond would be ideal, though probably unlikely
An expansion that includes a Triss quest chain that will fill the hole and explain her late Kaer Morhen appearance would be a significant improvement. If first expansion is Oxenfurt(can they get her into this or is development too far advanced) and the other Toussant(in Nilfgaard) that looks less likely given she's a lodge sorceress.
Have they muted further expansions?

---------- Updated at 10:02 AM ----------

i think they will release a dlc, but only for the look of triss
which is pointless.. any appearance dlc is really pointless after the endgame

Appearance DLC would be nice extra but yeah its expansions rather than free DLC i'm pinning my hopes on for extra content.

We don't know for sure if they are constantly reading this thread, but i mean 95 pages, 35000 views and almost 300 votes (around 250 for more Triss) surely mean they are seriously considering it, but we won't know for sure until they announce something.

I agree - don't know for sure if they are listening and considering out proposed changes. They hear us for sure though. :p I would be very surprised if they didn't at least implement some of the changes.

Hey did any of you see the article where it stated that the script for this game had over 450,000 words. I mean that is crazy, it shows how much effort was put into the dialogue but if someone told me how big the script was before the game released, i would of assumed that there would of been more dialogue with Triss than what was in the final game.

I didn't see this but it doesn't surprise me. After hearing that number though, I am surprised that Triss got shafted so badly. :dry:

Sigh, I hope they do listen to us... I don't know what I will do if they leave it like this. :crybaby:

A Triss patch smoothing out reactivity and interactivity problems starting at Kaer Morhen and beyond would be ideal, though probably unlikely
An expansion that includes a Triss quest chain that will fill the hole and explain her late Kaer Morhen appearance would be a significant improvement.

I wholeheartedly support this. Patch for the main game issues and some further interaction in the expansions.

If first expansion is Oxenfurt(can they get her into this or is development too far advanced) and the other Toussant(in Nilfgaard) that looks less likely given she's a lodge sorceress.
Have they muted further expansions?

They haven't specifically said if they are stopping at two. I'd be surprised if that was it though. They said the second one comes out Q1 of next year - they also said 2015 and 2016 are Witcher-centrique years. That still gives them 9 months to release a third, fan service DLC. I am hopeful. ^_^

I expect a Citadel-like DLC as one of the last expansions for the game. It just makes so much sense for the last game of a series.

---------- Updated at 10:10 AM ----------

I expect a Citadel-like DLC as one of the last expansions for the game. It just makes so much sense for the last game of a series like this.
It would be nice!

I expect a Citadel-like DLC as one of the last expansions for the game. It just makes so much sense for the last game of a series like this.

yeah.. and they do have time, october>first expansion first quarter of 2016 toussaint expansion, and the whole rest of 2016? :p (i know they will have to fix alot of stuff) but i think they wouldnt leave so much "free space" between wild hunt and CP2077 just for nothing or for minor fixes

So much yes to this.

---------- Updated at 10:15 AM ----------

yeah.. and they do have time, october>first expansion first quarter of 2016 toussaint expansion, and the whole rest of 2016? (i know they will have to fix alot of stuff) but i think they wouldnt leave so much "free space" between wild hunt and CP2077 just for nothing or for minor fixes

And I think we can all agree that this doesn't constitute a minor fix - this is a major fix the game so sorely needs.

---------- Updated at 09:52 AM ----------

Think it's what makes the game world so alive. The thing that annoys me is that there there should be possible reactivity(Kaer Morhen) its absent. It's not absent because they removed options because of word budget, there's multiple dialogue options, they just didn't give any Triss ones bizarrely. They even threw in a utterly bizarre Yen dialogue tree during drinking with the boys alternative path. So yeah Triss is too silent later on but design seems a bigger issue than words being spread elsewhere.

Don't see CD Red doing anything like Citadel.

Last edited:
I repeat myself a part in "story mode" this time (also until my party in "hard mode" is unlock with the next update because Geralt can not climb anymore...) and I will complete all the side quests but stop at the entrance of Novigrad just before the beginning scenes with Triss. That way, if there is any change later in a DLC or another, everything is ready! ^^

I think CDProjekt should rewrite the part of Skellige with the possibility to be accompanied by Triss and leave us a choice on departure Triss for Kear Morhen "Will you accompany me to Skellige?".

There, one could have confrontation Yen / Triss, more romance ... She would leave for Kear Morhen before the quest "A last wish." Why did they not totally split history into two real party like witcher 2 when choosing between Rosh or Iorveth?

I repeat myself a part in "story mode" this time (also until my party in "hard mode" is unlock with the next update because Geralt can not climb anymore...) and I will complete all the side quests but stop at the entrance of Novigrad just before the beginning scenes with Triss. That way, if there is any change later in a DLC or another, everything is ready! ^^

I think CDProjekt should rewrite the part of Skellige with the possibility to be accompanied by Triss and leave us a choice on departure Triss for Kear Morhen "Will you accompany me to Skellige?".

There, one could have confrontation Yen / Triss, more romance ... She would leave for Kear Morhen before the quest "A last wish." Why did they not totally split history into two real party like witcher 2 when choosing between Rosh or Iorveth?

I think its fine that Yen gets moment in the story in Skellige just as Triss gets her in Novigrad. Resolving the last Wish was a good idea. It's from Kaer Morhen where my big issues start to arise.

I don't think a story split makes sense either as story resolves round Ciri. I don't want Triss to take Yen's mother role but i want her to have a role and not be shoved off into sidelines either. Kaer Morhen shoud be where fall out of choice happens imo and by the end they've reached a place where they can work together for Ciri's benefit despite hurt feelings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom