Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will complete all the side quests but stop at the entrance of Novigrad just before the beginning scenes with Triss. That way, if there is any change later in a DLC or another, everything is ready! ^^

Not a bad idea but I am waiting for the fixes before I embark on another journey. Just sucks because I actually do want to play it again. :(

---------- Updated at 10:30 AM ----------

I think its fine that Yen gets moment in the story in Skellige just as Triss gets her in Novigrad. Resolving the last Wish was a good idea. It's Kaer Morhen where my big issues arise.

Yeah, I am fine that Yen is central in Skellige. Triss has Novigrad. I just wish that that wasn't it. Why does she have to utterly and completely disappear? Just when things were getting good too... :crybaby: Also the forced-Yen stuff needs to be removed. Let the world acknowledge my choices. The forced flirting is okay (it is a bit much at times) up until the Last Wish. After the spell is broken, I want to be able to focus on Triss and Triss alone.

I will still play the s*** out of this game, this will give me more energy to cry out for more Triss!

I would if I could but I simply cannot bring myself to do it. :( I have plenty of fuel to keep fighting after my one, and hopefully not my only, playthrough.

Last edited:
I would if I could but I simply cannot bring myself to do it. ;( I have plenty of fuel after my one (hopefully not my only) playthrough.

if they'd add ng+ id surely play it again but the only reason i dont do so its because i hate looting everything back :sad:

if they'd add ng+ id surely play it again but the only reason i dont do so its because i hate looting everything back

Even if New Game+ was implemented, I'd still be hesitant. The looting is just part of an RPG - the being let down by Triss should not be an issue. It is though, it absolutely is... :crybaby:

I would if I could but I simply cannot bring myself to do it. ;( I have plenty of fuel after my one (hopefully not my only) playthrough.

Thanks :) trying to keep a stiff upper lip about this whole thing. This thread helps though - nice to know I'm not alone.

Ahh, I need to go to bed - I'm going to miss the 1000th post. :dry: Oh well, we can pick this up again tomorrow.

Last edited:
I stuck with Triss.

But the game SERIOUSLY guilts you for doing so with the "breakup" option for Yennefer.

Pretty much. You cant tell Yen that u want triss. U cant tell lambert or ciri. Even when Triss goes with Yen she doesn't tell her.

I really want more people to know about that and to accept her as your true love.

Hell, I think GERALT is *****ed off at me for not choosing Yennefer.

The irony? I really think they could have made a polyamory thing work.

I'm not a silly fanboy or 14 year old boy. I just think there's a LOT of strange water under the bridge there.

I guess they didn't want to court the controversy.

I stuck with Triss.

But the game SERIOUSLY guilts you for doing so with the "breakup" option for Yennefer.

Oddly enough though if i'm reading one of the other threads right they gave option for Geralt to string Triss along and end up going off with Yen at end without any guilt trip from Triss. So no sympathy/guilt left in me anymore

I think CDPR thought that almost everyone will choose a Yen for Geralt thats why in game she is default-love interest. \
I hope when they saw how mane have chosen Triss instead of Yen they will fix some parts in a game.

It was kinda weird when I saw Yen blaming me for Sex with Triss but then she just take Triss and goes with her back to Novigrad

Think it's what makes the game world so alive. The thing that annoys me is that there there should be possible reactivity(Kaer Morhen) its absent. It's not absent because they removed options because of word budget, there's multiple dialogue options, they just didn't give any Triss ones bizarrely. They even threw in a utterly bizarre Yen dialogue tree during drinking with the boys alternative path. So yeah Triss is too silent later on but design seems a bigger issue than words being spread elsewhere.

Don't see CD Red doing anything like Citadel.

Why not? the Citadel dlc was successful and well received right?
It saved ME3 imho

I for one didn't touch ME3 again after I finished the ending - didn't get ANY dlc. Then again, that ending was far more disappointing than this Triss thing, nor did/do I trust EA to fix anything.

As for what I'm expecting: I'm not expecting anything - I'm keeping my expectations low so I won't get disappointed (again).

Last edited:
The Citadel DLC was extremely fun.

It just didn't fix the ending for a lot of people.

I would love a Triss DLC, though, like the Dragon Age one with Felicia Day.

It was kinda weird when I saw Yen blaming me for Sex with Triss but then she just take Triss and goes with her back to Novigrad

I would imagine this being explained as follows: because Yen expected more from you than from Triss, book-readers said that Triss was in-love with Geralt for quite some time and even if Geralt somehow didn't notice - I bet Yen did. Also, Yen is very practical, I can't recall a single moment in the game where she let her emotions/personal feelings to get in the way of her goals - which can be a pro as much as a con.

Thou all of that might be just a rationalization on my part.

I for one didn't touch ME3 again after I finished the ending - didn't get ANY dlc. Then again, that ending was far more disappointing that this Triss thing, nor did/do I trust EA to fix anything.

As for what I'm expecting: I'm not expecting anything - I'm keeping my expectations low so I won't get disappointed (again).

Yeah the ending was terrible but I think the Citadel DLC saved the game
It was obvious fanservice but very well done and just lots of fun (basically all squadmates from the Trilogy returned, many inside jokes, good romance content etc.)

Something like that for TW3 (maybe a bit less silly lol) would be great as the final DLC with all of Geralts friends returning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom