PLEASE, allow us to see more than one quest marker at once

+
PLEASE, allow us to see more than one quest marker at once

hey guys, title is pretty self explanatory... it's really annoying when you have 20 or so quests and you have to go looking one by one in your journal so you can see it on the map where the closest one is, or if there are multiple quests near each other... well, thats it

ps: my english sucks, sorry about that

I strongly disagree. Quest markers shouldn't exist, and the fact that it's not possible to disable them is already a defeat...but turning TW3 in the new Dragon Shit Inquisition? No, thanks.

I strongly disagree. Quest markers shouldn't exist, and the fact that it's not possible to disable them is already a defeat...but turning TW3 in the new Dragon Shit Inquisition? No, thanks.

i'm not sure, but i think you can disable the quest path/markers through the in-game menu...

Sure if the journal or at least the NPC would give us clearer directions I wouldn't need questmarkers at all, but since they don't being able to see what open quests are in the area would be nice

Sure if the journal or at least the NPC would give us clearer directions I wouldn't need questmarkers at all, but since they don't being able to see what open quests are in the area would be nice

But anyway, all RPGs are designed to allow the player to follow just one quest at once. It's a matter of narrative cohesion and coherence.

---------- Updated at 12:49 PM ----------

i'm not sure, but i think you can disable the quest path/markers through the in-game menu...

Sadly, it's not possible.

But anyway, all RPGs are designed to allow the player to follow just one quest at once. It's a matter of narrative cohesion and coherence.

---------- Updated at 12:49 PM ----------

Sadly, it's not possible.

a lot of rpg games allow you to have more than one active quest at time, that's exactly why i was confused when i found out we couldn't in this game

but yeah, you can only disable the pathing thing

Top Bottom